University of MichiganB.A., 2003
- summa cum laude
University of Notre Dame Law SchoolJ.D., 2007
- cum laude
- Michigan Super Lawyers "Rising Star"
- Chambers USA "Recognized Practitioner"
- Bank of America Business Capital
- Fifth Third Bank
- The Huntington National Bank
- KeyBank National Association
- MB Business Capital
- PNC Bank, National Association
- PNC Business Credit
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Counsel to lenders in a range of loan transactions including asset-based credit facilities, single-bank middle market credit facilities, multibank credit facilities, participations, and intercreditor agreements.
Counsel to lenders in workouts, loan modifications, loan sales, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure, and foreclosures of real estate secured loans, including negotiating forbearance agreements, disposition of collateral pursuant to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code, orderly wind-down of borrower’s operations, and representation in bankruptcy court proceedings.
Ms. Wolock regularly represents lenders in loan origination and workout matters in a range of industries, such as automotive, food, retail, transportation and logistics, golf courses, and petroleum and gas stations, among others. Ms. Wolock has experience with deals involving Ex-Im Bank working capital guarantees, foreign credit insurance, and Michigan State Small Business Credit Initiative programs.
- Turnaround Management Association
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- “Clear-Channel” decision could pose challenges in a 363-friendly world, Michigan Lawyers Weekly, August 31, 2009