- Wolock, Rachel L.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
After a long hiatus, workouts are back. Please join our distinguished panel to discuss workouts and workout fundamentals from the lender’s perspective. This is the first of a four-part series on workout and bankruptcy fundamentals. Great for newcomers to the workout world, as well as seasoned veterans.
Topics for our first session include:
- The Ten Commandments to avoid lender liability
- Warning signs that trouble is ahead
- Structural issues with loans, including upstream and cross-stream guarantees, lien perfection, and documentation deficiencies
- Documenting the workout: preworkout letters, default letters, and forbearance agreements
- Alternatives for lenders: waiver, restructure, forbearance, orderly wind down, bankruptcy, and enforce rights and remedies under the loan documents and applicable law
- Lender document retention policies and discovery
- Rachel L. Wolock from Dickinson Wright PLLC
- Peggy Cummins from Four C’s Consulting, LLC
- Douglas A. Wilterdink from DWH, LLC
Moderator: Marc Swanson from Miller, Canfield, Paddock and Stone, PLC
To register for the webcast, please click here.