Mitchell Reber is an Associate in Dickinson Wright’s Commercial and Business Litigation practice group. His practice focuses on complex business litigation, commercial contract disputes, business breakups and owner disputes, construction litigation, insurance litigation, and intellectual property litigation. Outside of work, he enjoys running and spending time outdoors, and going on weekend trips with family and friends.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D.
- Executive Note and Comment Editor, ASU Corporate and Business Law Journal
- Note and Comment Editor, Jurimetrics: The Journal of Law Science, and Technology
- CALI Award in Law, Accounting, and Finance
Brigham Young UniversityB.S., Business Management
- Assisted in representing an international direct selling company in a dispute against a former executive manager and negotiated a favorable settlement.
- Assisted in representing a general contractor in a contract dispute against property owners of a large resort and hotel project in the greater Phoenix area.
- Led the representation of a digital marketing company in a trademark opposition matter before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board and negotiated a favorable settlement.
- Assisted in representing a non-profit company in an ownership and contract dispute concerning the right to a board seat on the non-profit company’s board of directors.
- Member of the J. Rueben Clark Law Society
- Supreme Court of Arizona
- United States District Court, District of Arizona