Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D.
- Standard Federal Bank
- PNC Bank, N.A.
- Fifth Third Bank
- Sterling Bank
- The Anderson Group
- Seligman Western Enterprises
- Crestmark Bank
Represented Seligman Western Enterprises in the acquisition of a $90 million shopping center in Hawaii
Representing the Athena Group in a $100 million condominium conversion in Atlantic City
Represented The Anderson Group on the raising of a $50 million Equity Fund.
Led a $300,000 merger of Crestmark Bank with Meta Bank.
- Oakland Board of Family Services
- Oversight Committee of the UJA
- Attorney Disciplinary Board for the State of Michigan, appointed by the Supreme Court of Michigan
- Special Assistant Attorney General
- Appointed as director and board member for the State of Michigan Export Development Corporation by the Governor of the State of Michigan
- Board Chair of Oakland University (2 years)
- Board of Directors at Meta Bank (listed on NASDAC)
- Past director of JARC
- Franklin Hills Country Club, Past President
- Jewish Home for the Aged, Past Vice President
- Board of Trustees, Oakland University