Michael R. Kramer focuses his practice on banking and financial law as well as corporate and real estate law. He has served as lead counsel to numerous corporations, assisting with multimillion-dollar mergers and acquisitions. He is regularly recognized by DBusiness for his work in the banking and financial sector. Additionally, he is known throughout the community for his humanitarian efforts.
Education & Credentials
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D.
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Corporate Law, 2021-2023
- Standard Federal Bank
- PNC Bank, N.A.
- Fifth Third Bank
- Sterling Bank
- The Anderson Group
- Seligman Western Enterprises
- Crestmark Bank
Represented Seligman Western Enterprises in the acquisition of a $90 million shopping center in Hawaii
Representing the Athena Group in a $100 million condominium conversion in Atlantic City
Represented The Anderson Group on the raising of a $50 million Equity Fund.
Led a $300,000 merger of Crestmark Bank with Meta Bank.
- Oakland Board of Family Services
- Oversight Committee of the UJA
- Attorney Disciplinary Board for the State of Michigan, appointed by the Supreme Court of Michigan
- Special Assistant Attorney General
- Appointed as director and board member for the State of Michigan Export Development Corporation by the Governor of the State of Michigan
- Board Chair of Oakland University (2 years)
- Board of Directors at Meta Bank (listed on NASDAC)
- Past director of JARC
- Franklin Hills Country Club, Past President
- Jewish Home for the Aged, Past Vice President
- Board of Trustees, Oakland University