Education & Credentials
University of MichiganB.A., 2003
- summa cum laude
University of Notre Dame Law SchoolJ.D., 2007
- cum laude
- Michigan Super Lawyers®
- "Rising Star," Banking, 2012-2017
- Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business
- "Recognized Practitioner,"
- "Banking and Finance"
- Bank of America Business Capital
- CIBC Bank USA
- Crestmark, a division of Meta Bank
- Fifth Third Bank, National Association
- The Huntington National Bank
- KeyBank National Association
- PNC Bank, National Association
- PNC Business Credit
- Webster Bank, National Association
- Wells Fargo Bank, National Association
Counsel to lenders in a wide range of loan transactions including asset-based credit facilities, single-bank middle-market credit facilities, syndicated credit facilities, participations, and intercreditor agreements, with an emphasis on automotive lending and automotive distressed situations.
Counsel to lenders in workouts, loan modifications, loan sales, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure, and foreclosures of real estate secured loans, including negotiating forbearance agreements, disposition of collateral pursuant to Article 9 of the Uniform Commercial Code, orderly wind-downs, and representation in bankruptcy court proceedings.
Ms. Wolock regularly represents lenders in loan origination and workout matters in a range of industries, including automotive, food, retail, transportation and logistics, golf courses, and petroleum and gas stations. Ms. Wolock has experience with transactions involving Ex-Im Bank working capital guarantees, foreign credit insurance, and Michigan State Small Business Credit Initiative programs.
- Turnaround Management Association
- International Women's Insolvency & Restructuring Confederation
- Speaker, “The Return of the Workout: Workouts from the Lender’s Perspective,” Webinar, June 2020
- Co-Author, "Managing Uncertainty Through Financial Crisis Requires Proactive Guidance," Dickinson Wright Client Alert, March 2020
- “Clear-Channel” decision could pose challenges in a 363-friendly world, Michigan Lawyers Weekly, August 31, 2009