Brandon focuses his practice on assisting and advising entities and individuals in a wide variety of complex matters including commercial litigation, live music and entertainment, and complex insurance coverage and bad faith actions. Brandon also has experience in advising clients in matters related to NFT development and sales, metaverse buildouts, blockchain smart contract development and Web3 development as well as automotive supply-chain litigation, construction litigation, health care regulation and compliance matters and a diverse array of matters impacting Michigan educational institutions including public and intermediate school districts, charter and public school academies and institutions of higher education.
Central Michigan UniversityB.S., 2013
University of Michigan Law SchoolJ.D., 2016
- Best Lawyers in America®
- "Ones to Watch," Commercial Litigation, 2022-2023
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Barristers Section, Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Intellectual Property Law Section, State Bar of Michigan
- Litigation Section, State Bar of Michigan
- Author, “Design Patent Damage Awards: Rotten for Apple” The Corporate Counselor, January 1, 2017.
- Author, “U.S. Supreme Court ‘Clarifies’ Multi-Component Indirect Infringement” Dickinson Wright IP Litigation Blog, April 6, 2017.
- Contributor, “Is a Promise of Continued Employment Still Sufficient Consideration to Support a Non-Competition Agreement in Michigan?” State Bar of Michigan Ligation Newsletter, Fall 2015.