Jared A. Christensen is an Associate in the firm’s Litigation Division. Jared received his Bachelor of Arts and Science degree in Political Science from Oakland University and his Juris Doctorate from Wayne State University Law School where he graduated magna cum laude. Prior to joining Dickinson Wright as a Summer Associate in 2017, Jared gained valuable experience working as an intern with Fiat Chrysler Automobiles and Crain Communications in both of their in-house legal departments. Jared hopes to use this experience to help him analyze legal issues from the client perspective and to better serve clients that operate through their own legal teams.
Oakland UniversityB.A., Political Science, 2013
- Minor in English
- Minor in Writing
- Concentration in American Studies
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 2018
- Member of Wayne Law Review
- Member of the Entrepreneurship and Business Law Society
- Graduated magna cum laude
- Gold Key and Silver Key Awards (for recognition of high academic achievement)
- Michigan Bar Association
- Co-Author, “COVID-19 and the World of Commercial Leases: Force Majeure and Related Common Law Doctrines,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert, April 2020
- Co-Author, "Price Gouging During the COVID-19 Crisis," Dickinson Wright Client Alert, 2020
- “The State of Trademark Law Following B&B Hardware, Inc. v. Hargis Industries, Inc.: Not as Groundbreaking as it May Appear” Wayne Law Review, Spring, 2018.
- Panelist at Oakland University’s 2013 American Studies Conference.