Deborah Germany focuses on corporation and business law, including mergers and acquisitions, tax elections and procedures and joint ventures. She has counseled clients regarding all stages of business strategy; advising on matters such as corporate governance, organizational structuring and choice of entity. Mrs. Germany’s knowledge and experience includes drafting and reviewing land-contracts, purchase agreements, stock agreements, non-competition agreements, security agreements, credit agreements and promissory notes.
University of Michigan2008
Wayne State University Law SchoolJ.D., 2015
- cum laude
- Order of the Coif
- Fifth Third Bank
- Johnson Control, Inc.
- JP Morgan Chase Bank, N.A.
- MGM Grand
- PNC Bank, N.A
- State Bar of Michigan
- Wolverine Bar association
- Detroit Metropolitan Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- Detroit Young Professionals
- Detroit Economic Club- Young Leaders Section
- Detroit Public Schools, Mock Trial Coordinator
- Detroit Riverfront Conservancy, Volunteer
- H.E.L.P. Legal Aid Clinic at The St. Peter and Paul Warming Center
- National Team Chair, Student Trial Advocacy Program, Wayne State University, 2014- 2015
- Summer Intern, The Honorable Stephen A. Murphy, United States District Court for the Eastern District, 2013
- Executive Assistant, Governor’s Office of the State of Michigan, 2011-2012
- Campaign Scheduler, Rick Snyder Gubernatorial Exploratory Committee, 2010-2011