University of MichiganB.A., 1993
Wayne State University School of LawJ.D., 1998
- Senior Articles Editor, Wayne State Law Review
Wayne State UniversityM.B.A., 1998
- Alidade Capital, LLC
- Ford Motor Credit Company LLC
- Genworth Life Insurance Company
- JPMorgan Chase Bank, NA
- Fifth Third Bank
- FCA US LLC
- FCA Realty LLC
- The Huntington National Bank
- Magna International Inc. and subsidiaries
- Granite REIT
Represents lenders in all types of real estate financing, loan origination for permanent and construction financings and sophisticated workouts, loan modifications, deeds-in-lieu of foreclosure and foreclosures of real estate secured loans.
Extensive experience representing companies, developers, day care facilities and charter schools in the acquisition, development, leasing, financing and sale of office, residential, industrial, retail, entertainment, school and day care projects.
Represents developers in leasing and development of office, industrial and retail projects.
Worked on all aspects of documenting a large multi state mortgage refinancing.
Experience in land use and zoning aspects of transactions and worked on getting signage packages approved for various car dealerships and other businesses.
- State Bar of Michigan (Zoning and Land Use Section)
- Presenter, "Business Boot Camp - Commercial Loan Transactions", State Bar of Michigan/ICLE, 2010-2011