As a litigator in Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix office, Claire Eichmann focuses her practice on complex matters related to commercial litigation. Claire’s experience involves dispositive motion briefing, fact and expert discovery, research and analysis of complex legal issues, and class certification briefing and oral argument. She has handled various aspects of class action lawsuits brought against large insurance companies nationwide. Her clients appreciate her collaborative efforts to ensure their goals are met and their business interests remain protected.
Prior to joining Dickinson Wright, Claire clerked for the Honorable Ann A. Scott Timmer on the Arizona Supreme Court and was an associate in the Phoenix office of a large national law firm.
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D.
- Arizona State Law Journal, Note & Comment Editor
- magna cum laude
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- Sandra Day O’Connor Scholarship
University of Wisconsin-MadisonB.A.
- International Studies, Spanish
- Dean's List
- Graduated with distinction
- Best Lawyers in America®
- "Ones to Watch," Commercial Litigation, 2024
- Assisted counsel of record in briefing and preparing for a multiday evidentiary hearing to defeat class certification in case brought against a large insurance company, avoiding potential exposure of hundreds of millions of dollars in damages, and assisted in defending the ruling on appeal to the Fifth Circuit
- Assisted counsel of record in briefing and preparing for oral argument to defeat class certification in case brought against a large insurance company, which lead to prompt resolution of the case
- Assisted in securing complete dismissal of several cases brought against a large insurance company seeking damages for lost business income due to COVID-19 and accompanying state closure orders
- Obtained dismissal of case brought against a financial institution with alleged damages of several hundred thousand dollars