University of ArizonaB.A., Creative Writing , 2011
- Dean’s List
- National Merit Scholarship
- Published a Poem in Persona Literary Magazine
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D., 2017
- Summa Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- ASU Jenckes Closing Argument Winner 2015 & 2016
- Arizona State Law Journal, Chair of Articles Committee
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards
- Criminal Law
- Law Science & Technology
- Best Lawyers in America®
- "Ones to Watch," Appellate Practice, Commercial Litigation, 2024
- Negotiated a purchase price of over $1 million dollars and developed a purchase agreement for high-profile valuables while maintaining the privacy of the client.
Successfully pursued a claim for securities fraud to trial, and obtained one of the top five jury verdicts in the State of Arizona for 2021. [Link to Article: https://azfreenews.com/2022/08/only-half-of-arizonas-top-ten-civil-verdicts-topped-1m-in-2021/]
Successfully pursued claims for breach of contract and fraudulent inducement to trial, and obtained a verdict granting the client control over the company at issue.
- Author, "You Can't Prevent Them All: How to Protect Your Company From Unpreventable Employee Misconduct," Dickinson Wright All Things HR blog, September 2023
- Co-Author, “Builders Beware: The Implied Warranty of Workmanship and Habitability Is Set in Stone,” Dickinson Wright Client Alert, August 2021
- Assessment Of Liquidated Damages And Other Issues When A Termination Remedy Is Exercised, Co-Authored with Richard A. Friedlander.
- Non Legal: published poem 3/10 Duality