Andrew Alvarado focuses his practice on Litigation, Appellate Litigation, and Construction. Andrew received his undergraduate degree in Creative Writing, while minoring in pre-law and pre-med. Prior to joining the firm, Andrew worked as a broker for a large third-party logistics company, and interned with the Honorable Douglas L. Rayes at the United States District Court for the District of Arizona.
University of ArizonaB.A., Creative Writing , 2011
- Dean’s List
- National Merit Scholarship
- Published a Poem in Persona Literary Magazine
Arizona State University, Sandra Day O'Connor College of LawJ.D., 2017
- Summa Cum Laude
- Order of the Coif
- Willard H. Pedrick Scholar
- ASU Jenckes Closing Argument Winner 2015 & 2016
- Arizona State Law Journal, Chair of Articles Committee
- CALI Excellence for the Future Awards
- Criminal Law
- Law Science & Technology
- Assessment Of Liquidated Damages And Other Issues When A Termination Remedy Is Exercised, Co-Authored with Richard A. Friedlander.
- Non Legal: published poem 3/10 Duality