- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
- Media Mentions
Kathleen Campbell Walker was interviewed for Manage HR’s article, “Dickinson Wright PLLC An Established Cutting-Edge Partner for Employment-Based Immigration.” In this article, Dickinson Wright was recognized for our strength among immigration firms with an established history of services to many multinational clients for over twenty years. Kathleen provided a brief overview of who we are, how it is that we provide counsel to our clients, and what our future is looking like. “We are proactive, flexible, and agile to align with legal and policy changes in a way that benefits our clients to the highest level possible,” says Kathleen. Click here to read the full article.
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 22, 2022 Industry Alerts Form I-9 Alert - USCIS Designates I-94s with New Admission Codes For E and L Spouses as List C Documents... What?
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- September 27, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Named Chair of the State of Michigan’s Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Remote Work Policy: Immigration and Post-COVID