- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
- Media Mentions
Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently interviewed by Manage HR for the article, “Dickinson Wright PLLC: An Established Cutting-Edge Partner for Employment-Based Immigration.” This article addresses the challenges that businesses are experiencing with the continuous changes and political policy swings in U.S. immigration law. Kathleen shares her insights on how Dickinson Wright leverages its knowledge and experience to provide reliable and efficient immigration services to its clients during these challenging times. Click here to read the full article.
- March 22, 2022 Industry Alerts Form I-9 Alert - USCIS Designates I-94s with New Admission Codes For E and L Spouses as List C Documents... What?
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- September 27, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Named Chair of the State of Michigan’s Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Remote Work Policy: Immigration and Post-COVID
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport