- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dan Ujczo (Of Counsel and Cross Border (Canada - U.S.) Practice Group Chair, Columbus) was quoted by the Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics for their “Report on Supply Chain Compliance 3, no. 16,” which discusses the effects of the United States – Mexico – Canada Agreement (USMCA) will have on supply chains. The agreement, which is sometimes referred to as “NAFTA 2.0,” actually has significant differences from its predecessor, as Dan noted to the publication. These changes will make it more difficult for semi-finished products from Asia to move through Mexico and then qualify for USMCA treatment, as sometimes happened under NAFTA. “You want your goods to be deemed as originating within the USMCA because that usually means zero tariffs,” he added. To read more, click here.
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 2020 Media Mentions Mark High Presenting at Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA) Virtual Event
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- June 11, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- May 28, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode III - Managing Your Products and People Across the USMCA Borders