- High, Mark R.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join the Canada-United States Business Association (CUSBA) as they present “Immigration Policies as Engines of Growth,” a complimentary webinar on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
This event will identify the benefits that increased immigration can provide, the existing immigrant categories, and the resources available for navigating the immigration process. The discussion will also advocate for a modern and streamlined regulatory approach, simplifying the immigration system and benefiting both countries’ security and economic well-being.
Welcoming remarks will be given by Colin Bird, new Consul General of Canada in Detroit and the panel features:
- Goldy Hyder, President and CEO, Business Council of Canada
- Fayrouz Saad, Director of Public Engagement, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Steven Tobocman, Executive Director, Global Detroit
- Alexandra Hiles, Minister (Migration), Embassy of Canada, Washington, D.C.
- Moderator: Mark R. High, President, Canada-U.S. Business Association
To learn more or to register, please click here.
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- February 01, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- February 02, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 2020 Media Mentions Mark High Presenting at Canada-U.S. Business Association (CUSBA) Virtual Event