- High, Mark R.
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Join the Canada-United States Business Association (CUSBA) as they present “Immigration Policies as Engines of Growth,” a complimentary webinar on Thursday, November 3, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. ET.
This event will identify the benefits that increased immigration can provide, the existing immigrant categories, and the resources available for navigating the immigration process. The discussion will also advocate for a modern and streamlined regulatory approach, simplifying the immigration system and benefiting both countries’ security and economic well-being.
Welcoming remarks will be given by Colin Bird, new Consul General of Canada in Detroit and the panel features:
- Goldy Hyder, President and CEO, Business Council of Canada
- Fayrouz Saad, Director of Public Engagement, U.S. Agency for International Development
- Steven Tobocman, Executive Director, Global Detroit
- Alexandra Hiles, Minister (Migration), Embassy of Canada, Washington, D.C.
- Moderator: Mark R. High, President, Canada-U.S. Business Association
To learn more or to register, please click here.
- Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- Webinars Vietnam and the Great Supply Chain Realignment
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices