- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was recently featured in The American Lawyer’s article, “Firms Rallied in Response to the Pandemic, but How Long Can That Intensity Last?” The article discusses how Big Law managed to overcome adversity in 2020 and how firms plan to maintain the effort amongst their workforces as the urgency wanes. “There is no doubt there was rallying among our staff and lawyers, especially at the beginning of the pandemic,” said Mike Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor). “The one advantage law firm management has is that what they [attorneys and staff] did last year worked,” he said. “If you do A, B and C, you see success. But as we all know, the slate is now back to zero.” Click here for the full article: https://bit.ly/3uLsCAL
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority