- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was recently featured in The American Lawyer’s article, “Firms Rallied in Response to the Pandemic, but How Long Can That Intensity Last?” The article discusses how Big Law managed to overcome adversity in 2020 and how firms plan to maintain the effort amongst their workforces as the urgency wanes. “There is no doubt there was rallying among our staff and lawyers, especially at the beginning of the pandemic,” said Mike Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor). “The one advantage law firm management has is that what they [attorneys and staff] did last year worked,” he said. “If you do A, B and C, you see success. But as we all know, the slate is now back to zero.” Click here for the full article: https://bit.ly/3uLsCAL
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"
- January 31, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"
- January 30, 2023 In the News Fredric Bellamy's article, "U.S. data privacy laws to enter new era in 2023," was published in Thomson Reuters.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- January 25, 2023 In the News Caleb Green was recently featured on the KNPR live panel interview "State of Nevada"