- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was recently featured in The American Lawyer’s article, “Firms Rallied in Response to the Pandemic, but How Long Can That Intensity Last?” The article discusses how Big Law managed to overcome adversity in 2020 and how firms plan to maintain the effort amongst their workforces as the urgency wanes. “There is no doubt there was rallying among our staff and lawyers, especially at the beginning of the pandemic,” said Mike Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor). “The one advantage law firm management has is that what they [attorneys and staff] did last year worked,” he said. “If you do A, B and C, you see success. But as we all know, the slate is now back to zero.” Click here for the full article: https://bit.ly/3uLsCAL
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- August 03, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Visits CTV News Windsor to Discuss Recent Calls for U.S. to Open Border
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office