- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was recently featured in The American Lawyer’s article, “Firms Rallied in Response to the Pandemic, but How Long Can That Intensity Last?” The article discusses how Big Law managed to overcome adversity in 2020 and how firms plan to maintain the effort amongst their workforces as the urgency wanes. “There is no doubt there was rallying among our staff and lawyers, especially at the beginning of the pandemic,” said Mike Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor). “The one advantage law firm management has is that what they [attorneys and staff] did last year worked,” he said. “If you do A, B and C, you see success. But as we all know, the slate is now back to zero.” Click here for the full article: https://bit.ly/3uLsCAL
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office