- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Theodore Sylwestrzak (Member, Banking and Financial Services Practice Group Chair, Detroit) recently presented as a panelist at the TMA Detroit virtual event, “Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry.” This virtual event was sponsored by Dickinson Wright and took place on Wednesday, January 12, 2021. The panel consisted of automotive experts that provided an in-depth analysis of the opportunities and headwinds facing the Automotive and Mobility Industry. After the event there was a scheduled time allotted for virtual networking. Click here if you were not able to attend and would like more information.
- June 30, 2021 Blogs Current Trends in the Automotive & Mobility Industry
- January 13, 2021 Webinars Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- October 28, 2020 Webinars Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Accommodation Agreements but Were Afraid to Ask
- April 22, 2020 Webinars Restarting the Auto Supply Chain: Risks and Challenges
- April 7, 2020 In the News Attorney Robert B. Weiss Joins Dickinson Wright’s Troy Office as Of Counsel
- March 2020 Industry Alerts The Crisis Lurking Within: Force Majeure and the Coronavirus
- March 9, 2020 In the News James Plemmons Elected Fellow of Litigation Counsel of America
- December 2019 Industry Alerts The “Newest” “New NAFTA”: Initial Considerations as the USMCA Comes Into Force