- Sylwestrzak, Theodore B.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Theodore Sylwestrzak (Member, Banking and Financial Services Practice Group Chair, Detroit) recently presented as a panelist at the TMA Detroit virtual event, “Automotive Update 2021: Opportunities and Headwinds Facing the Tech-Focused Automotive and Mobility Industry.” This virtual event was sponsored by Dickinson Wright and took place on Wednesday, January 12, 2021. The panel consisted of automotive experts that provided an in-depth analysis of the opportunities and headwinds facing the Automotive and Mobility Industry. After the event there was a scheduled time allotted for virtual networking. Click here if you were not able to attend and would like more information.
- July 24, 2023 Industry Alerts Michigan Supreme Court Decision – A Reminder on Requirements Contracts
- June 22, 2023 Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol 1 No 6
- May 17, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol 1 No 5
- April 18, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter Vol. 1, No. 4
- March 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1, No. 3
- February 16, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 2
- February 14, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists CATL in their Framework Agreement with Ford Motor Company
- January 09, 2023 Industry Alerts Plugged In: An EV Newsletter - Vol. 1 No. 1
- November 03, 2022 Industry Alerts Right-to-Repair Orders Issued by Federal Trade Commission