- Sobczak, Benjamin M.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.” In this article, Benjamin shares his insight on how receiverships are a complex process, especially in the cannabis industry which already has its own regulatory challenges. Amid these challenges, he states that the worst-case scenario is that “lenders will shy away from investing in the cannabis space, worried they won't be able to recover their investment if the company struggles financially, and people working in Michigan's cannabis industry will lose their jobs and buildings will sit empty.” To read the article, click here.
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- October 4, 2023 In the News Vanessa Ford Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- October 4, 2023 In the News Catherine Hoffman Appointed to INTA Leadership Development Committee
- October 04, 2023 Media Mentions Don’t miss K. Lance Anderson’s recent feature in the Law.com article, “'Cautious But Optimistic': After Slow Adoption, Midsize Firms See Vast Potential For Gen AI.”
- October 2, 2023 In the News Mahesh Nayak Named to the State Bar of Michigan’s Judicial Qualifications Committee
- October 02, 2023 In the News Daniel Quick has been inaugurated as President of the Board of Commissioners of the State Bar of Michigan
- September 28, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2024 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office