- Silvia, Joseph E.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Joseph Silvia was quoted recently in the S&P Global Market Intelligence article, "Unusual conditions in US Bancorp deal approval signal greater scrutiny ahead." The article discusses the Federal Reserve and Office of the Comptroller of the Currency's concurrent announcements of approval, with unusual conditions, of U.S. Bancorp's planned acquisition of MUFG Union Bank NA and an advance notice of proposed rulemaking, or ANPR, for more stringent oversight of superregional banks and several stipulations. "I don't believe that this transaction or application was the impetus for the rulemaking, but it certainly could have been a factor given that, as the rulemaking suggests, things have evolved since the resolution planning under Dodd Frank really started in earnest about a decade ago," said Joseph. To read the article, click here.
- February 19, 2024 In the News Christina McDonald Named a “Notable Woman in Law” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- February 19, 2024 In the News Holly Zoe has authored an article in the State Bar of Michigan's Michigan Real Property Review, “Local Regulatory Authority on Renewable Energy Developments in Michigan: A Primer.”
- February 16, 2024 Media Mentions Sara Jodka was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, “Employers Urged to Be Careful Before Acting on Drug Test Results.”
- February 15, 2024 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2024
- February 9, 2024 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2024 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 05, 2024 In the News Josh Grabel recently represented clients before the Arizona House of Representatives Ethics Committee
- February 02, 2024 Industry Alerts CSA Adopts “Access Equals Delivery Model” for Reporting Issuer Prospectuses
- January 31, 2024 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, “Why spot bitcoin ETFs are unlikely to entice banks toward crypto.”
- January 29, 2024 Media Mentions Trevor Whiffen was recently interviewed by CFPL Radio