- Crow, Scot C.
- Media Mentions
Scot Crow was recently interviewed for the Buyouts article, “In fast-moving cannabis investing, family offices hit obstacles.” The article discusses the advantages family offices have and the difficulties they face when investing in the cannabis market. Scot shared that family offices are making early investments into vertically integrated companies, those business that grow, process, and sell marijuana, as well as getting involved in the cannabidiol market.
- April 1, 2019 In the News Melissa Waite Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- March 11, 2019 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Tim McCulloch Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article About “Green Gold Rush”
- February 26, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted in Construction Dive Article on Cannabis Laws Impacting the Industry
- December 2018 Media Mentions Benton B. Bodamer Quoted in Houston Chronicle Article on the Effect of Mexican and Canadian Marijuana Laws on Texas
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"
- November 8, 2018 Media Mentions Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on the Legalization of Marijuana in Michigan
- November 7, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Wendy Hulton Publishes Article in Canadian Lawyer In-House Magazine on Cannabis in the Workplace
- October 26, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Scot Crow Interviewed by Cannabis Business Times about Family Office Investments