- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara Jodka was recently quoted in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, "Federal Bill Would Offer Some Legal Protections for Gig Workers." The article discusses the bill proposed in the U.S. House of Representatives by a bipartisan group of legislators to allow businesses to continue classifying their gig workers as independent contractors while providing the gig workers with some legal protections. Sara stated, "The law would create a clear way for employers to work with [gig workers] and save money on their federal tax liabilities, but at the same time [it would] require those employers to treat those workers the same way it treats its W2 employees for purposes of workplace treatment and federal leave laws."
- February 19, 2024 In the News Christina McDonald Named a “Notable Woman in Law” by Crain’s Grand Rapids Business
- February 19, 2024 In the News Holly Zoe has authored an article in the State Bar of Michigan's Michigan Real Property Review, “Local Regulatory Authority on Renewable Energy Developments in Michigan: A Primer.”
- February 16, 2024 Media Mentions Sara Jodka was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, “Employers Urged to Be Careful Before Acting on Drug Test Results.”
- February 15, 2024 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2024
- February 9, 2024 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2024 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 05, 2024 In the News Josh Grabel recently represented clients before the Arizona House of Representatives Ethics Committee
- February 02, 2024 Industry Alerts CSA Adopts “Access Equals Delivery Model” for Reporting Issuer Prospectuses
- January 31, 2024 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, “Why spot bitcoin ETFs are unlikely to entice banks toward crypto.”
- January 29, 2024 Media Mentions Trevor Whiffen was recently interviewed by CFPL Radio