- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Kim Ruppel (Member, Troy)! Kim was recently unanimously elected to serve on the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors. The CACMI, which is accredited by the National Children’s Alliance, is the statewide network of local chapters of Children’s Advocacy Centers, and supports local efforts to prevent, investigate and intervene in child maltreatment through consultation, training, peer learning and public policy work. CACs partner with prosecution, law enforcement, protective services and medical providers to coordinate the investigation of child maltreatment – often child sexual abuse – allowing a child the opportunity to tell their story one time to all concerned. CACs provide support and treatment at no cost to child survivors of abuse so those kids can get back to being kids. Kim originally became involved with fundraising efforts in support of her local CAC and her enthusiasm for the organization resulted in this nomination and election to the statewide network Board. To learn more about the organization, click here.
- December 16-17, 2021 Speaking Engagements Dickinson Wright Attorneys to Present at NCIA CannaVest West
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- November 30, 2021 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 29, 2021 Articles Supreme Court Orders as Binding Precedent
- November 29, 2021 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Mentioned by Business Insurance on Employers and Vaccine Exemptions
- November 23, 2021 In the News Charles Brecker Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- November 23, 2021 In the News Mark Walker Named a Founding Leadership Cabinet Member of Paso del Norte Center at Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute
- November 23, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright's Toronto Office Recognized in The Globe and Mail's "Canada's Best Law Firms List"