- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Kim Ruppel (Member, Troy)! Kim was recently unanimously elected to serve on the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors. The CACMI, which is accredited by the National Children’s Alliance, is the statewide network of local chapters of Children’s Advocacy Centers, and supports local efforts to prevent, investigate and intervene in child maltreatment through consultation, training, peer learning and public policy work. CACs partner with prosecution, law enforcement, protective services and medical providers to coordinate the investigation of child maltreatment – often child sexual abuse – allowing a child the opportunity to tell their story one time to all concerned. CACs provide support and treatment at no cost to child survivors of abuse so those kids can get back to being kids. Kim originally became involved with fundraising efforts in support of her local CAC and her enthusiasm for the organization resulted in this nomination and election to the statewide network Board. To learn more about the organization, click here.
- December 4, 2023 In the News Tripp Lake Joins Dickinson Wright Denver Office as a Member
- December 04, 2023 Industry Alerts New Filing Requirements for Canadian Federal Corporations
- December 04, 2023 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan's article was recently published by Corporate Compliance Insights, "SEC Brings Beneficial Ownership Reporting Into the Internet Age."
- December 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Earns Sixth Consecutive 100 Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
- December 01, 2023 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted by AP News in the article, “Tesla says Justice Department is expanding investigations and issuing subpoenas for information.”
- December 01, 2023 In the News Kevin Doherty has been named Best Lawyer in the 2023 Captive International US Awards
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Join Ralph Levy, Jr. and Brian Fleetham for the upcoming DW Healthcare Webinar, “The Ins, Outs, and No-Nos in Negotiating Physician Employment Agreements” on November 30th at 2:00pm ET.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- November 30, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2023 Top Lawyers