Kimberly Ruppel Named to Children's Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors
- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Kim Ruppel (Member, Troy)! Kim was recently unanimously elected to serve on the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors. The CACMI, which is accredited by the National Children’s Alliance, is the statewide network of local chapters of Children’s Advocacy Centers, and supports local efforts to prevent, investigate and intervene in child maltreatment through consultation, training, peer learning and public policy work. CACs partner with prosecution, law enforcement, protective services and medical providers to coordinate the investigation of child maltreatment – often child sexual abuse – allowing a child the opportunity to tell their story one time to all concerned. CACs provide support and treatment at no cost to child survivors of abuse so those kids can get back to being kids. Kim originally became involved with fundraising efforts in support of her local CAC and her enthusiasm for the organization resulted in this nomination and election to the statewide network Board. To learn more about the organization, click here.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2023 Media Mentions Christy McDonald was recently named to Crain's Grand Rapids Business 2023 Notable Leaders in DEI list
- May 30, 2023 Media Mentions Benjamin Sobczak has been quoted in an article by the Detroit Free Press, “More Michigan marijuana companies expected to come under receivership control.”
- May 25, 2023 In the News David Coscarella Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- May 2023 Industry Alerts Framework of Dodd-Frank Act "Clawback" Policy (Finally) Coming into Focus
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- May 17, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman recently authored in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "Commercial Landlord Alert! Tenants hurt by shutdowns may be entitled to rent-free extensions.”