- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Kim Ruppel (Member, Troy)! Kim was recently unanimously elected to serve on the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors. The CACMI, which is accredited by the National Children’s Alliance, is the statewide network of local chapters of Children’s Advocacy Centers, and supports local efforts to prevent, investigate and intervene in child maltreatment through consultation, training, peer learning and public policy work. CACs partner with prosecution, law enforcement, protective services and medical providers to coordinate the investigation of child maltreatment – often child sexual abuse – allowing a child the opportunity to tell their story one time to all concerned. CACs provide support and treatment at no cost to child survivors of abuse so those kids can get back to being kids. Kim originally became involved with fundraising efforts in support of her local CAC and her enthusiasm for the organization resulted in this nomination and election to the statewide network Board. To learn more about the organization, click here.
- August 04, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by CNN Politics on Impact of Gov. Abbot's COVID Order on Migrant Transport
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- August 03, 2021 Media Mentions Mark High Visits CTV News Windsor to Discuss Recent Calls for U.S. to Open Border
- August 2, 2021 In the News Jonathan Nikkila Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ann Arbor Office
- August 02, 2021 Media Mentions Pahl Zinn Quoted in Modern Healthcare on CON Law Elimination
- July 30, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed by Manage HR on Dickinson Wright's Immigration Practice
- July 29, 2021 In the News Jennifer Ko Craft Named to Managing IP’s 2021 Top 250 Women in IP List
- July 28, 2021 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “40 Under 40” Honoree by the National Bar Association
- July 28, 2021 In the News Arthur Sims Joins Dickinson Wright’s Ft. Lauderdale Office