- Ruppel, Kimberly J.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Kim Ruppel (Member, Troy)! Kim was recently unanimously elected to serve on the Children’s Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors. The CACMI, which is accredited by the National Children’s Alliance, is the statewide network of local chapters of Children’s Advocacy Centers, and supports local efforts to prevent, investigate and intervene in child maltreatment through consultation, training, peer learning and public policy work. CACs partner with prosecution, law enforcement, protective services and medical providers to coordinate the investigation of child maltreatment – often child sexual abuse – allowing a child the opportunity to tell their story one time to all concerned. CACs provide support and treatment at no cost to child survivors of abuse so those kids can get back to being kids. Kim originally became involved with fundraising efforts in support of her local CAC and her enthusiasm for the organization resulted in this nomination and election to the statewide network Board. To learn more about the organization, click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 21, 2021 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Named to Daily Journal's "Top Intellectual Property Lawyers 2021" List
- April 20, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Quoted by LegalZoom on Copyright Protections in Graphic Design
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority