- Redinger, Mark S.
- Media Mentions
Mark Redinger was quoted in Canadian Lawyer Magazine's article, "In-house Counsel Adapt and Innovate to Close Deals Smoothly During the Ongoing Pandemic." The article discusses the market for cross-border deals, which continues to surge as interest rates remain low, and considerations for companies looking to navigate the ongoing pandemic's challenges. "Too often, companies engage in buying businesses in a different jurisdiction without really thinking about their tax position and how funds are going to flow, so structuring a transaction is really helpful," says Redinger. To read the article, click here.
- June 12, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2023 Edition
- June 12, 2023 In the News Rafael Amador Joins Dickinson Wright Ft. Lauderdale Office
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 21, 2023 In the News Matthew McLeod Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 10, 2023 In the News David Durell Joins Dickinson Wright Grand Rapids Office
- December 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award