- Redinger, Mark S.
- Media Mentions
Mark Redinger was quoted in Canadian Lawyer Magazine's article, "In-house Counsel Adapt and Innovate to Close Deals Smoothly During the Ongoing Pandemic." The article discusses the market for cross-border deals, which continues to surge as interest rates remain low, and considerations for companies looking to navigate the ongoing pandemic's challenges. "Too often, companies engage in buying businesses in a different jurisdiction without really thinking about their tax position and how funds are going to flow, so structuring a transaction is really helpful," says Redinger. To read the article, click here.
- January 26, 2022 In the News Jay Campbell Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- January 4, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to 2022 Ohio Super Lawyers, Three Named Rising Stars
- August 3, 2021 In the News Deborah L. Germany Joins Dickinson Wright Detroit Office
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- April 6, 2021 In the News Venroy July Joins Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Office
- March 1, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Part of Team to Receive MiBiz Banking/Finance M&A Deal of the Year
- January 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Assists Molded Devices Inc. in its acquisition of Phoenix Manufacturing Ltd.
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations