- Redinger, Mark S.
- Media Mentions
Mark Redinger was quoted in Canadian Lawyer Magazine's article, "In-house Counsel Adapt and Innovate to Close Deals Smoothly During the Ongoing Pandemic." The article discusses the market for cross-border deals, which continues to surge as interest rates remain low, and considerations for companies looking to navigate the ongoing pandemic's challenges. "Too often, companies engage in buying businesses in a different jurisdiction without really thinking about their tax position and how funds are going to flow, so structuring a transaction is really helpful," says Redinger. To read the article, click here.
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 31, 2022 In the News Mark Ryerson and Joseph Silvia Join Dickinson Wright Chicago Office as Members
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- April 11, 2022 In the News Elliot Vilders Joins Dickinson Wright Troy Office as a Member
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office