- Raatz, Les
- Media Mentions
Les Raatz was quoted in the Law.com article, "Controversy Puts Cloud Over Companies' Donations to Black Lives Matter Nonprofit." The article discusses the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, which is separate from local chapters, whose leaders were revealed to have purchased a $6 million house with donated funds. Les postulates that companies that donated to the global network may face an optics problem, questioning, "Are they getting their bang for their buck, or are they actually creating perhaps a negative result if [their money] ends up passing to a charity that is in the end questioned?"
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Kristen Hudson recently spoke at Illinois State Bar Association's "Advocacy in Arbitration Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case."
- December 7, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Grand Rapids Magazine 2022 Top Lawyers
- December 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Illinois Pollution Control Board Poised to Adopt Regulations Establishing PFAS Groundwater Standards
- November 30, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named DBusiness 2023 Top Lawyers
- November 29, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- November 23, 2022 Industry Alerts Caleb Green recently spoke on the panel "The New Business Models: More Remote Work Brings More Significant Physical and Cybersecurity Issues"
- November 17, 2022 Industry Alerts Asset Protection Newsletter Series Presented by Dickinson Wright, PLLC