- Raatz, Les
- Media Mentions
Les Raatz was quoted in the Law.com article, "Controversy Puts Cloud Over Companies' Donations to Black Lives Matter Nonprofit." The article discusses the Black Lives Matter Global Network Foundation, which is separate from local chapters, whose leaders were revealed to have purchased a $6 million house with donated funds. Les postulates that companies that donated to the global network may face an optics problem, questioning, "Are they getting their bang for their buck, or are they actually creating perhaps a negative result if [their money] ends up passing to a charity that is in the end questioned?"
- August 12, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers, 17 Named Rising Stars
- August 12, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2022 Top Lists
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Scope of Cross-Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- August 9, 2022 In the News Mark High is the 2022 Recipient of the Stephen H. Schulman Outstanding Business Lawyer Award
- August 09, 2022 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia quoted in Compliance Week article, "Crypto Regulation Back in Spotlight After SEC Securities Claims."
- August 08, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright was featured in the Benzinga article, "Best Cannabis Law Firms in Michigan"
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- August 3, 2022 In the News Kris Beecher Elected Chair Elect of Arizona State Bar Indian Law Section