- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Tim Overton! Tim (Member, Phoenix) was recently selected to be on the AZ Business Magazine’s list of “20 Diverse Business Leaders to Watch in 2021.” Tim was featured for his focus on complex commercial disputes, litigation, and his work as a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion consultant. When asked to share a lesson learned in 2020 Tim says, “2020 taught that being inclusive will help us succeed no matter the challenge, including a worldwide pandemic and racial discord. When we value everyone’s perspectives, we’ll better understand challenging issues and how to address them, and the results will be better both for morale and for the bottom line.” Click here to view the full list of leaders.
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 12, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Elected to Japan America Society Board of Directors
- September 09, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Quoted in the Globe and Mail Article "Edmonton Cancels Art Installation Over Fears It May Be Perceived as Celebrating Colonialism."
- September 08, 2022 Blogs 移民局の雇用に基づくグリーンカード申請に関する2022年度末におけるFAQのトップ3 | Top Three Employment-Based USCIS Adjustment of Status FAQS at The End of Fiscal Year 2022