- Overton, Timothy
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Congratulations to Tim Overton! Tim (Member, Phoenix) was recently selected to be on the AZ Business Magazine’s list of “20 Diverse Business Leaders to Watch in 2021.” Tim was featured for his focus on complex commercial disputes, litigation, and his work as a Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion consultant. When asked to share a lesson learned in 2020 Tim says, “2020 taught that being inclusive will help us succeed no matter the challenge, including a worldwide pandemic and racial discord. When we value everyone’s perspectives, we’ll better understand challenging issues and how to address them, and the results will be better both for morale and for the bottom line.” Click here to view the full list of leaders.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Beemer Discusses Returning to Work While COVID-19 is Present with Creators.com
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Kevin Doherty Featured in Captive Insurance Times on Tennessee's Growing Reputation
- April 29, 2021 Industry Alerts Aaron Burrell Joins Minutes on the Matter to Discuss Diversity and Inclusion