Stephen Mason Speaks at Halfmoon Education Webinar on "Texas Engineering Law & Ethics"
- Mason, Stephen A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Stephen Mason (Member, Austin) recently spoke at the Halfmoon Education Inc. webinar, “Texas Engineering Law & Ethics,” on February 1, 2021. Stephen discussed securing ownership of your designs through patents, trademarks,copyrights, and trade secrets in his segment, “Intellectual Property Essentials for Engineers: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets.” He also discussed leveraging your intellectual capital through licenses, franchises, and other technology agreements, and policing intellectual property rights and preventing infringement resolving intellectual property disputes. Click here if you were not able to attend and would like more information.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 24, 2023 In the News Flavia Campbell Named to Latino Leaders Rising Stars 2023 List
- April 19, 2023 Industry Alerts A Seller’s Guide to Navigating Intellectual Property Law on Amazon
- April 5, 2023 In the News Jeffrey Kass Joins Dickinson Wright as a Member
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 3, 2023 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 28, 2023 Industry Alerts Trademark Scams
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term