- Mason, Stephen A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Stephen Mason (Member, Austin) recently spoke at the Halfmoon Education Inc. webinar, “Texas Engineering Law & Ethics,” on February 1, 2021. Stephen discussed securing ownership of your designs through patents, trademarks,copyrights, and trade secrets in his segment, “Intellectual Property Essentials for Engineers: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets.” He also discussed leveraging your intellectual capital through licenses, franchises, and other technology agreements, and policing intellectual property rights and preventing infringement resolving intellectual property disputes. Click here if you were not able to attend and would like more information.
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers