- Mason, Stephen A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Stephen Mason (Member, Austin) recently spoke at the Halfmoon Education Inc. webinar, “Texas Engineering Law & Ethics,” on February 1, 2021. Stephen discussed securing ownership of your designs through patents, trademarks,copyrights, and trade secrets in his segment, “Intellectual Property Essentials for Engineers: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets.” He also discussed leveraging your intellectual capital through licenses, franchises, and other technology agreements, and policing intellectual property rights and preventing infringement resolving intellectual property disputes. Click here if you were not able to attend and would like more information.
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright
- December 07, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers