- Mason, Stephen A.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Stephen Mason (Member, Austin) recently spoke at the Halfmoon Education Inc. webinar, “Texas Engineering Law & Ethics,” on February 1, 2021. Stephen discussed securing ownership of your designs through patents, trademarks,copyrights, and trade secrets in his segment, “Intellectual Property Essentials for Engineers: Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, and Trade Secrets.” He also discussed leveraging your intellectual capital through licenses, franchises, and other technology agreements, and policing intellectual property rights and preventing infringement resolving intellectual property disputes. Click here if you were not able to attend and would like more information.
- October 24, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 3: How to Best Utilize Outside Counsel
- October 10, 2023 Podcasts DW FastTrack Episode 2: Twitter Rebrand to X with Caleb Green
- October 10, 2023 Video Minutes on the Matter with Jeffrey Kass: Keyword Bidding on Search Engines
- September 28, 2023 In the News Alexandria Chun Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office
- September 28, 2023 In the News Matthew Powell and Michael Spink Listed in the 2023 Edition of the IAM Strategy 300
- August 14, 2023 In the News Sanjukta Tole Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Intellectual Property 2023 Guide
- July 10, 2023 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2023 IP Stars
- June 28, 2023 In the News Caleb Green Receives the 2023 Young Lawyer of the Year Award from the State Bar of Nevada
- June 26, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers