- Duran, Lisa D.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Lisa D. Duran, member partner in our Phoenix office, has been named one of the Most Influential Women In Arizona Business by Arizona Business Magazine.
Duran is one of only 43 women receiving this year’s honor. The Most Influential Women in Arizona Business for 2018 will be honored at a reception on August 23, 2018.
“It’s an honor to be included as a Most Influential Woman in Arizona,” said Ms. Duran. “I’m proud that through my law practice, I change lives for the better every day. I am humbled to be in the company of the 42 other women receiving this honor.”
Ms. Duran’s practice focuses on immigration. She has received Lawyer of the Year recognition for her practice area from both Best Lawyers and Global Law Experts and has been consistently listed in Southwest Super Lawyers. In addition to her active law practice, Ms. Duran maintained an adjunct faculty position for many years at ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the UMOM New Day Center and as Chair of the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona.
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil
- September 20, 2018 In the News Business Immigration Attorney Elissa Noujaim Pinto Joins Dickinson Wright's Troy Office
- July 26, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in the Society for Human Resource Management Article “How Can HR Handle Intentional I-9 Immigration Violations?”
- June 26, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed for The Washington Post Article “Fix Readers’ Most Common Immigration Questions, Answered”
- June 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Matthew Martinez Joins Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office as a Member
- April 30, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed in the Fort Worth Star Telegram about DACA