- Duran, Lisa D.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Lisa D. Duran, member partner in our Phoenix office, has been named one of the Most Influential Women In Arizona Business by Arizona Business Magazine.
Duran is one of only 43 women receiving this year’s honor. The Most Influential Women in Arizona Business for 2018 will be honored at a reception on August 23, 2018.
“It’s an honor to be included as a Most Influential Woman in Arizona,” said Ms. Duran. “I’m proud that through my law practice, I change lives for the better every day. I am humbled to be in the company of the 42 other women receiving this honor.”
Ms. Duran’s practice focuses on immigration. She has received Lawyer of the Year recognition for her practice area from both Best Lawyers and Global Law Experts and has been consistently listed in Southwest Super Lawyers. In addition to her active law practice, Ms. Duran maintained an adjunct faculty position for many years at ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the UMOM New Day Center and as Chair of the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona.
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- November 29, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Leads AILA Discussion on "The Ins and Outs of Lawful Admission"
- November 27, 2018 In the News Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak about Immigration Topics at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front