- Duran, Lisa D.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Lisa D. Duran, member partner in our Phoenix office, has been named one of the Most Influential Women In Arizona Business by Arizona Business Magazine.
Duran is one of only 43 women receiving this year’s honor. The Most Influential Women in Arizona Business for 2018 will be honored at a reception on August 23, 2018.
“It’s an honor to be included as a Most Influential Woman in Arizona,” said Ms. Duran. “I’m proud that through my law practice, I change lives for the better every day. I am humbled to be in the company of the 42 other women receiving this honor.”
Ms. Duran’s practice focuses on immigration. She has received Lawyer of the Year recognition for her practice area from both Best Lawyers and Global Law Experts and has been consistently listed in Southwest Super Lawyers. In addition to her active law practice, Ms. Duran maintained an adjunct faculty position for many years at ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the UMOM New Day Center and as Chair of the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona.
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 08, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts 2022年度H-1B抽選登録プロセスについての雇用主へのヒント | Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Co-Presents at 19th Annual Course in Advanced Immigration Law
- November 13, 2020 Blogs Corporate Restructuring and its Potential Impact on H-1B Workers
- November 5, 2020 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Immigration Law Trailblazers List