- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Lisa D. Duran, member partner in our Phoenix office, has been recognized as an ASU Law Gold ‘n Gavel Star.
The 5th Annual Gold ‘n Gavel Auction and Reception held on November 17 honored distinguished alumni and friends in a celebration of academic achievement. This year, as part of the festivities commemorating Arizona State University Law’s 50th anniversary, 50 stars from the alumni community were recognized, one star for each year of the law school’s existence. Ms. Duran’s nomination as the star from the Class of 1992 highlights her positive impact on the law school, the community and the legal profession.
“It’s an honor to be included as a Gold ‘n Gavel Star,” said Ms. Duran. “ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law produces many outstanding graduates who become successful in their profession and leaders in the community. I’m humbled to be in their company.”
Ms. Duran’s practice focuses on immigration. She has received Lawyer of the Year recognition for her practice area from both Best Lawyers and Global Law Experts and has been consistently listed in Southwest Super Lawyers. In addition to her active law practice, Ms. Duran maintained an adjunct faculty position for many years at ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the UMOM New Day Center and as Chair of the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona.
- December 8, 2023 In the News Jennifer Towle Joins Dickinson Wright Austin Office as a Member
- December 08, 2023 Media Mentions Michigan Bar Journal has recently published an article by Eric Gregory, “Potential audits of the employee retention tax credit.”
- December 7, 2023 In the News John S. Artz and Yuri Chumak Recognized In IAM Global Leaders 2024
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has recently authored an article for Law360, "An Informed Guide To Mastering Retirement Plan Forfeitures."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker was recently quoted in Bloomberg Law article, "Apple’s Hiring Bias Case Reveals Big Tech Foreign Worker Dilemma."
- December 07, 2023 Media Mentions Fiduciary News recently quoted Eric Gregory in the article, "Retirement Pros Sound Off On DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule."
- December 06, 2023 Industry Alerts Understanding the CSA’s Proposed Shelf Prospectus Regime for Well-Known Seasoned Issuers
- December 6, 2023 In the News Christopher Cornwall Named to Michigan Lawyers Weekly’s ‘Michigan’s Go To Lawyers Power List’
- December 06, 2023 Media Mentions Eric Gregory has been quoted in Fiduciary News article, "What’s The ‘Over/Under’ On The DOL’s New Fiduciary Rule?“