- Duran, Lisa D.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Lisa D. Duran, member partner in our Phoenix office, has been recognized as an ASU Law Gold ‘n Gavel Star.
The 5th Annual Gold ‘n Gavel Auction and Reception held on November 17 honored distinguished alumni and friends in a celebration of academic achievement. This year, as part of the festivities commemorating Arizona State University Law’s 50th anniversary, 50 stars from the alumni community were recognized, one star for each year of the law school’s existence. Ms. Duran’s nomination as the star from the Class of 1992 highlights her positive impact on the law school, the community and the legal profession.
“It’s an honor to be included as a Gold ‘n Gavel Star,” said Ms. Duran. “ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law produces many outstanding graduates who become successful in their profession and leaders in the community. I’m humbled to be in their company.”
Ms. Duran’s practice focuses on immigration. She has received Lawyer of the Year recognition for her practice area from both Best Lawyers and Global Law Experts and has been consistently listed in Southwest Super Lawyers. In addition to her active law practice, Ms. Duran maintained an adjunct faculty position for many years at ASU’s Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law. She has also served on the Board of Directors for the UMOM New Day Center and as Chair of the Board of Directors for Make-A-Wish Foundation of Arizona.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts DW-China Trade Update (37th Edition) | 迪克森律所中国团队简报 (第三十七期)
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- April 19, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Named to Crain's 2021 Notable Women in Law
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide