- Lipton, Q.C., Michael D.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. (Partner, Toronto) will be presenting as a speaker for the International Masters of Gaming Law’s (IMGL) 2021 Spring Conference, March 8-12th. This panel will explore the legal challenges and opportunities affected by COVID-19 (e.g., are there risks for increased taxes, reduced regulatory burden, economic stimulus to support gaming, continuing legal liability for COVID related outbreaks, etc.). Michael’s panel, “Brick and Mortar Gaming in a Post-COVID World,” will take place at 12:15- 1:15 P.M. EST. on March 8, 2021. Click here to register.
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 6, 2021 In the News Rachel Schaffer Lawson Joins Dickinson Wright Nashville Office
- September 28, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Featured in Las Vegas Review-Journal on Chairman John Moran's Final Commission Meeting
- September 17, 2021 Jeff Silver Quoted by CDC Gaming Reports on Dubai World Sale of 50% of Aria Resort and Casino to MGM
- September 15, 2021 In the News American Gaming Association to Induct Jeffrey Silver into Gaming Hall of Fame
- September 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Quoted in Gaming America on History of Dining in Las Vegas
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar