- Lipton, K.C., Michael D.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. (Partner, Toronto) will be presenting as a speaker for the International Masters of Gaming Law’s (IMGL) 2021 Spring Conference, March 8-12th. This panel will explore the legal challenges and opportunities affected by COVID-19 (e.g., are there risks for increased taxes, reduced regulatory burden, economic stimulus to support gaming, continuing legal liability for COVID related outbreaks, etc.). Michael’s panel, “Brick and Mortar Gaming in a Post-COVID World,” will take place at 12:15- 1:15 P.M. EST. on March 8, 2021. Click here to register.
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- April 25, 2022 Media Mentions Rachel Schaffer Lawson Interviewed by The Whiskey Wash on Direct to Consumer Shipping Laws
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani Quoted by US Gaming Review on DOJ Response to IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 15, 2021 Media Mentions Gregory Gemignani and Jeffrey Silver Interviewed by US Gaming Review on IGT Wire Act Lawsuit
- December 09, 2021 Media Mentions Jeffrey Silver Published in Gaming America on the Future of Brick and Mortar Casinos
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- October 28, 2021 Industry Alerts Goodbye Parlays, Hello Single Event Betting: Ontario Rolls out New Standards for Sport and Event Betting