- Lipton, Q.C., Michael D.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. (Partner, Toronto) will be presenting as a speaker for the International Masters of Gaming Law’s (IMGL) 2021 Spring Conference, March 8-12th. This panel will explore the legal challenges and opportunities affected by COVID-19 (e.g., are there risks for increased taxes, reduced regulatory burden, economic stimulus to support gaming, continuing legal liability for COVID related outbreaks, etc.). Michael’s panel, “Brick and Mortar Gaming in a Post-COVID World,” will take place at 12:15- 1:15 P.M. EST. on March 8, 2021. Click here to register.
- July 16, 2021 In the News Twelve Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2021 Mountain State Super Lawyers
- July 15-16, 2021 Webinars Patrick Sullivan and Greg Gemignani to Participate in Next Gen Gaming Virtual Seminar
- June 10, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C., Quoted by National Magazine on Possible Legalization of Single-Event Sports Betting in Canada
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts New Developments: Regulation of Payment Service Providers in Canada
- May 25, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 18: Attorney General of Quebec v. Canadian Wireless Telecommunications Association
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 03, 2021 Media Mentions Michael Lipton, Q.C. Quoted by Law.com International on Canadian Law Firms and Growth in Gaming Law
- April 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News, Volume 12, Number 17: Canada Continues Push for Single-Game Sports Betting
- March 24, 2021 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 16