Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Ned Levitt (Partner, Toronto) was recently quoted in “Franchising: From the U.S. to Canada – and Back Again,” a feature published by Global Franchise Magazine. In the article, which discusses franchise development across the border between the U.S. and Canada, Ned expresses his belief that U.S. franchisors who takes care in their move across the border will have a much easier time. “Any U.S. franchisor who has domestic success, does their research, has sufficient capital and patience – their chances of success in Canada are great,” Ned told the publication.
- March 21, 2022 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Moderated "Avoiding Mistakes in International Expansion" Workshop at International Franchise Association's Annual Convention
- March 18, 2022 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Quoted by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation on Why Some Fast Food Chains Remain Open In Russia
- March 1, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2022 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- November 22, 2021 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Who’s Who Legal Canada 2021
- August 26, 2021 In the News Six Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2022 Edition
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- March 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Sub-Par Claim: Franchisee’s Beef with Supplier Leaves Bad Taste
- January 27, 2021 Media Mentions Ned Levitt Presents at Canada Franchise Association's "Virtual Franchise Canada Show Toronto"
- September 15, 2020 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2021 Edition of Chambers Canada