- Anderson, K. Lance
- Media Mentions
In an article discussing the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s reluctance to clarify workable rules for patent eligibility, Dickinson Wright Attorney K. Lance Anderson commented on how the lack of USPTO’s guidance and leadership on the issue has the potential to negatively impact attorneys and clients. To read the article, “USPTO Patent Eligibility Report Leaves Attys Wanting More,” which appeared in the Intellectual Property: Law 360 electronic newsletter, click here.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods -- What to Do Now
- June 22, 2018 Industry Alerts Michigan Repeals Prevailing Wage Act
- June 22, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kate Lowenhar-Fisher Quoted in the U.K.’s Daily Mail Article Regarding The Legalization of Sports Betting in the United States
- June 21, 2018 Industry Alerts Canadian Senate Passes Bill Legalizing Recreational Cannabis
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”