Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed for The Washington Post Article “Fix Readers’ Most Common Immigration Questions, Answered”
- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
El Paso Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker was interviewed for The Washington Post Article titled, “Fix Readers’ Most Common Immigration Questions, Answered”.
The interview addresses the many raised questions regarding the recent immigration crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border and gives readers a glimpse into what has caused this on-going migrant and humanitarian crisis.
“Can't we figure out some mechanism for an assessment for a cost-benefit analysis of continuing to fail to address the root cause of the problem — which is the failed states who can't protect their citizenry — vs. prosecuting asylum seekers as they come in?,” says Mrs. Walker. “It's a diplomatic issue and it's a very political issue.”
To read the full article, please click here.
- June 1, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2023 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 2023 Industry Alerts 更新情報：Form I-9のリモートフレキシビリティ制度が2023年7月31日に終了／対面での審査を8月30日までに実施する必要－その理由は？
- May 19, 2023 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to the 2023 Lawdragon 100 Leading Immigration Lawyers Guide
- March 30, 2023 Blogs 州の給与透明化法－PERMの求人活動を実施する前に 雇用主が確認すべき5つの問題 | State Pay Transparency Laws: 5 Questions Employers Must Ask Before Starting A PERM Recruitment Campaign
- February 09, 2023 Industry Alerts H-1BのCAPシーズンにおける10のヒント
- October 06, 2022 Industry Alerts DHS Publishes New Final Rule Ending Trump-Era Public Charge Restrictions
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 08, 2022 Blogs 移民局の雇用に基づくグリーンカード申請に関する2022年度末におけるFAQのトップ3 | Top Three Employment-Based USCIS Adjustment of Status FAQS at The End of Fiscal Year 2022