- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
El Paso Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker was interviewed for The Washington Post Article titled, “Fix Readers’ Most Common Immigration Questions, Answered”.
The interview addresses the many raised questions regarding the recent immigration crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border and gives readers a glimpse into what has caused this on-going migrant and humanitarian crisis.
“Can't we figure out some mechanism for an assessment for a cost-benefit analysis of continuing to fail to address the root cause of the problem — which is the failed states who can't protect their citizenry — vs. prosecuting asylum seekers as they come in?,” says Mrs. Walker. “It's a diplomatic issue and it's a very political issue.”
To read the full article, please click here.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 08, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Featured in Minutes on the Matter on Anticipated Immigration Changes in 2021
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- March 09, 2021 Industry Alerts 2022年度H-1B抽選登録プロセスについての雇用主へのヒント | Employer Tips for the Fiscal Year 2022 H-1B Cap Registration Process
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 11, 2021 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Co-Presents at 19th Annual Course in Advanced Immigration Law
- November 13, 2020 Blogs Corporate Restructuring and its Potential Impact on H-1B Workers
- November 5, 2020 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- October 2020 Industry Alerts Recent DHS and DOL Rule Changes to the H-1B Program