- Walker, Kathleen C. .
- Media Mentions
El Paso Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker was interviewed for The Washington Post Article titled, “Fix Readers’ Most Common Immigration Questions, Answered”.
The interview addresses the many raised questions regarding the recent immigration crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border and gives readers a glimpse into what has caused this on-going migrant and humanitarian crisis.
“Can't we figure out some mechanism for an assessment for a cost-benefit analysis of continuing to fail to address the root cause of the problem — which is the failed states who can't protect their citizenry — vs. prosecuting asylum seekers as they come in?,” says Mrs. Walker. “It's a diplomatic issue and it's a very political issue.”
To read the full article, please click here.
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?
- November 29, 2018 In the News Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Leads AILA Discussion on "The Ins and Outs of Lawful Admission"
- November 27, 2018 In the News Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak about Immigration Topics at the University of Michigan Ross School of Business
- October 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted in Law 360 Article “TN Visas Survive Trade Deal, But Challenges May Remain”
- October 12, 2018 Industry Alerts UPDATE: US Issues New Guidance for Canadian Travelers Involved in Legal Cannabis Industry
- October 2018 Industry Alerts USMCA –All Quiet on the Immigration Front
- September 26 & 28, 2018 Seminars Attorney Elissa Pinto to Speak at EB-5 Investment Program Seminars in Brazil