- Walker, Kathleen C. .
- Media Mentions
El Paso Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker was interviewed for The Washington Post Article titled, “Fix Readers’ Most Common Immigration Questions, Answered”.
The interview addresses the many raised questions regarding the recent immigration crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border and gives readers a glimpse into what has caused this on-going migrant and humanitarian crisis.
“Can't we figure out some mechanism for an assessment for a cost-benefit analysis of continuing to fail to address the root cause of the problem — which is the failed states who can't protect their citizenry — vs. prosecuting asylum seekers as they come in?,” says Mrs. Walker. “It's a diplomatic issue and it's a very political issue.”
To read the full article, please click here.
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 5, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- June 2019 Industry Alerts Consular Electronic Application Forms Add Social Media History Questions – Heads UP Visa Applicants!
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 08, 2019 Media Mentions Kathleen Campbell Walker Quoted by Law360 on ICE Agents in Courtroom
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019