- Walker, Kathleen C. .
- Media Mentions
El Paso Lawyer Kathleen Campbell Walker was interviewed for The Washington Post Article titled, “Fix Readers’ Most Common Immigration Questions, Answered”.
The interview addresses the many raised questions regarding the recent immigration crisis on the U.S.-Mexico border and gives readers a glimpse into what has caused this on-going migrant and humanitarian crisis.
“Can't we figure out some mechanism for an assessment for a cost-benefit analysis of continuing to fail to address the root cause of the problem — which is the failed states who can't protect their citizenry — vs. prosecuting asylum seekers as they come in?,” says Mrs. Walker. “It's a diplomatic issue and it's a very political issue.”
To read the full article, please click here.
- June 6, 2018 In the News Attorney Matthew Martinez Joins Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office as a Member
- April 30, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Interviewed in the Fort Worth Star Telegram about DACA
- April 12, 2018 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Authors Study on Effects of Eliminating NAFTA
- February 15, 2018 - February 16, 2018 Conferences 16th Annual Advanced Immigration Law Conference on February 15-16, 2018
- February 2018 Industry Alerts USCIS Announces a Valentine’s Day Credit Card Payment Option
- February 6, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Kathleen Campbell Walker Authors Article on Immigration Compliance for Best Lawyers Legal Insights
- January 17, 2018 Industry Alerts Interagency Cooperation: Raising the Bar for Immigration Compliance
- January 16, 2018 Industry Alerts DACA Renewal Employer Advisory Alert: The C33 Category
- January 2018 Industry Alerts Rumored Changes To The H Visa Category