- Walker, Kathleen C. .
- Media Mentions
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Member, El Paso) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “ICE Criticism Shouldn’t DQ Judge in Courthouse Arrest Suit.” The article discusses U.S. District Judge Indira Talwani’s criticism of ICE agents for showing up in her courtroom last year and if those critical remarks should disqualify her from now hearing a suit challenging ICE courthouse arrests. Legal experts, including Kathleen Campbell Walker, say she still remains impartial.
“A judge should be concerned about people being able to seek justice,” Walker said. “I think any judge would say, ‘This is inappropriate.’”
- June 13, 2019 In the News Matthew Martinez Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Immigration Law Trailblazers List
- June 5, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- June 2019 Industry Alerts Consular Electronic Application Forms Add Social Media History Questions – Heads UP Visa Applicants!
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- April 25, 2019 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Tops Rankings in 2019 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 2019 Industry Alerts USCIS Publishes Final Rule on H-1B Registration and Scheme for a More Effective H-1B Program
- February 19, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2019
- January 2019 Industry Alerts January 2 Marks the Comment Deadline on the USCIS Proposed Changes to the H-1B Visa Lottery Process – Now What?