- Walker, Kathleen Campbell.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Kathleen Campbell Walker (Member, El Paso) was recently quoted in the Law360 article, “ICE Criticism Shouldn’t DQ Judge in Courthouse Arrest Suit.” The article discusses U.S. District Judge Indira Talwani’s criticism of ICE agents for showing up in her courtroom last year and if those critical remarks should disqualify her from now hearing a suit challenging ICE courthouse arrests. Legal experts, including Kathleen Campbell Walker, say she still remains impartial.
“A judge should be concerned about people being able to seek justice,” Walker said. “I think any judge would say, ‘This is inappropriate.’”
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 42 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- March 22, 2022 Industry Alerts Form I-9 Alert - USCIS Designates I-94s with New Admission Codes For E and L Spouses as List C Documents... What?
- March 22, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- December 1, 2021 In the News Kathleen Campbell Walker Named to Lawdragon’s 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers of America
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- September 27, 2021 In the News Suzanne Sukkar Named Chair of the State of Michigan’s Commission on Middle Eastern American Affairs
- September 22, 2021 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2021 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 14, 2021 Blogs COVID-19 Vaccinations Required for Green Card and Immigrant Visa Medical Exams Starting October 1, 2021
- August 09, 2021 Blogs Remote Work Policy: Immigration and Post-COVID