- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was quoted in the Journal of Cyber Policy for the fourth and final article in their series on cyber vulnerability, “Seeking the Root Causes of Cyber Insecurity, Part IV: Design and Development Processes.” The article is based on a survey which asked experts whether they thought security problems were inadvertently designed into technology products – a stunning 82% of respondents rated inherent security problems as either a major or extremely serious factor affecting security. “Malicious code can be written into thousands of pages of other code and divert credit card information and other information without anyone in the company’s IT department finding out about it for months,” Sara told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- January 03, 2024 Podcasts DW FastTrack Podcast Episode 5: Breaking Down New Cybersecurity Reporting Rules with Frank Borger Gilligan and Adin Tarr
- March 14, 2023 Industry Alerts FTC Bans BetterHelp, Inc. From Revealing Consumers’ Sensitive Health Data to Third Parties for Advertising
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office