- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was quoted in the Journal of Cyber Policy for the fourth and final article in their series on cyber vulnerability, “Seeking the Root Causes of Cyber Insecurity, Part IV: Design and Development Processes.” The article is based on a survey which asked experts whether they thought security problems were inadvertently designed into technology products – a stunning 82% of respondents rated inherent security problems as either a major or extremely serious factor affecting security. “Malicious code can be written into thousands of pages of other code and divert credit card information and other information without anyone in the company’s IT department finding out about it for months,” Sara told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- February 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Facebook’s Argument Against the California Consumer Privacy Act with Consumer Affairs
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Cyber Insurance with CreditCards.com
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by International Financial Law Review on US Companies’ Reaction to California’s Data Protection Law
- September 2019 Industry Alerts CCPA Amendments Pass Adding Some Clarity to Scope and Industry Breathing Room, Especially to B2B Businesses