- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by CreditCards.com for an article titled “Is your small business protected by cyber insurance? It should be.” The article discusses several aspects of cyber insurance and how small businesses can protect themselves in the event of a data breach. In Sara’s opinion, cyber insurance has become a necessity for all businesses today, and should be included in any small business’s budget. The challenge lies in finding the right cyber insurance policy, and to find it, careful reading is required. She recommends finding a policy which includes business continuity coverage and remediation, which can be vital to keeping a small business afloat in the aftermath of a breach.
“You want remediation to be included” in your cyber insurance policy, she told the publication. “It’s not just about patching the breach. It’s about putting in and paying for a cybersecurity infrastructure to make your system better than it was prior to the breach.”
To read more, click here.
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by International Financial Law Review on US Companies’ Reaction to California’s Data Protection Law
- September 2019 Industry Alerts CCPA Amendments Pass Adding Some Clarity to Scope and Industry Breathing Room, Especially to B2B Businesses
- September 2019 Industry Alerts Nevada's New Privacy Bill Requires Website Operators That Collect Information About Consumers to Update Privacy Policies by October 1, 2019
- August 30, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law.com on Amazon Data Collection
- August 28, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by Law.com on Recording Consent Laws
- July 17, 2019 Webinars A Step-by-Step Guide Through California's (and now Nevada's) Consumer Privacy Acts
- July 15, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by TheLaw.com on Amazon Alexa Recordings
- July 15, 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Wall Street Journal Article on Federal Cybersecurity Help for Cities, States