- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by CreditCards.com for an article titled “Is your small business protected by cyber insurance? It should be.” The article discusses several aspects of cyber insurance and how small businesses can protect themselves in the event of a data breach. In Sara’s opinion, cyber insurance has become a necessity for all businesses today, and should be included in any small business’s budget. The challenge lies in finding the right cyber insurance policy, and to find it, careful reading is required. She recommends finding a policy which includes business continuity coverage and remediation, which can be vital to keeping a small business afloat in the aftermath of a breach.
“You want remediation to be included” in your cyber insurance policy, she told the publication. “It’s not just about patching the breach. It’s about putting in and paying for a cybersecurity infrastructure to make your system better than it was prior to the breach.”
To read more, click here.
- July 5, 2022 In the News Sara Jodka Named to National Law Journal’s 2022 Employment Law Trailblazers List
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- February 24, 2022 In the News Sean Gouhin Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office
- December 28, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Quoted by Law360 on the Biggest Privacy Developments in 2021
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Fredric Bellamy Featured In Tech Republic on Accelerating Ransomware Attacks
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Featured in Canadian Lawyer Magazine on New Federal Privacy Legislation
- June 30, 2021 In the News Fredric Bellamy Joins Dickinson Wright’s Phoenix Office
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?