- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara Jodka (Member, Columbus) was recently quoted by CreditCards.com for an article titled “Is your small business protected by cyber insurance? It should be.” The article discusses several aspects of cyber insurance and how small businesses can protect themselves in the event of a data breach. In Sara’s opinion, cyber insurance has become a necessity for all businesses today, and should be included in any small business’s budget. The challenge lies in finding the right cyber insurance policy, and to find it, careful reading is required. She recommends finding a policy which includes business continuity coverage and remediation, which can be vital to keeping a small business afloat in the aftermath of a breach.
“You want remediation to be included” in your cyber insurance policy, she told the publication. “It’s not just about patching the breach. It’s about putting in and paying for a cybersecurity infrastructure to make your system better than it was prior to the breach.”
To read more, click here.
- January 13, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Earns CIPP/E Certification from the International Association of Privacy Professionals
- November 23, 2020 Industry Alerts Canadian Data Privacy Laws Are Changing. Is Your Business Ready to Keep Up?
- November 13, 2020 Industry Alerts While the Nation Focused on the Presidential Race, California Expanded Its Privacy Laws and “Yes” Non-California Businesses Are Likely Impacted
- April 2020 Industry Alerts COVID-19 Poses Increased Cybersecurity Risks to Employers and Businesses
- March 11, 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by The Journal of Cyber Policy on Cyberinsecurity
- February 2020 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Discusses Facebook’s Argument Against the California Consumer Privacy Act with Consumer Affairs
- December 4, 2019 Webinars The CCPA Update: What the Amendments and the Attorney General's Regulations Really Mean for Your Business
- October 2019 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by International Financial Law Review on US Companies’ Reaction to California’s Data Protection Law
- September 2019 Industry Alerts CCPA Amendments Pass Adding Some Clarity to Scope and Industry Breathing Room, Especially to B2B Businesses