- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Sara H. Jodka’s (Member, Columbus) recent article for the Dickinson Wright Health Law Blog titled “Are Medical Marijuana Businesses Subject to HIPAA?” was picked up by Cannabis Business Times. The article covers the complexities of HIPAA’s requirements as they apply to medical marijuana dispensaries. The conversation largely centers around the concept of protected health information (PHI), which means a deeper look at each dispensary is required.
- July 10, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Teaches "Cannabiz" Course through The Ohio State Univerity's Drug Enforcement & Policy Center
- April 1, 2019 In the News Melissa Waite Named to National Law Journal's 2019 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- March 11, 2019 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton and Tim McCulloch Quoted in Canadian Lawyer Article About “Green Gold Rush”
- February 26, 2019 Media Mentions Benton Bodamer Quoted in Construction Dive Article on Cannabis Laws Impacting the Industry
- February 2019 Media Mentions Scot Crow Discusses Family Offices In Cannabis Investment Industry with Buyouts Magazine
- December 2018 Media Mentions Benton B. Bodamer Quoted in Houston Chronicle Article on the Effect of Mexican and Canadian Marijuana Laws on Texas
- December 2018 Industry Alerts Tax Court Rules Against Cannabis Dispensary
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"
- November 8, 2018 Media Mentions Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Quoted in Crain's Detroit Business Article on the Legalization of Marijuana in Michigan