- Jodka, Sara H.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Sara H. Jodka’s (Member, Columbus) recent article for the Dickinson Wright Health Law Blog titled “Are Medical Marijuana Businesses Subject to HIPAA?” was picked up by Cannabis Business Times. The article covers the complexities of HIPAA’s requirements as they apply to medical marijuana dispensaries. The conversation largely centers around the concept of protected health information (PHI), which means a deeper look at each dispensary is required.
- June 14, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2021 Edition
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- December 3, 2020 In the News Dickinson Wright Represents AltMed in Deal with Verano to Combine Operations
- September 2, 2020 In the News Timothy McCulloch Named to National Law Journal’s 2020 Cannabis Law Trailblazers List
- July 30, 2020 Media Mentions Lloyd Pierre-Louis, Daniel Briggs, and Benton Bodamer Publish Article in Cannabis Business Times
- April 2020 Industry Alerts Province Releases Updated List of “Essential” Workplaces, Directing Additional Closures and Restrictions During COVID-19 State of Emergency
- March 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Speaks with Benzinga on Effectiveness of Cannabis Company Restructuring Efforts
- February 2020 Media Mentions Scot Crow Quoted in Smart Business Dealmakers on Ohio Medical Marijuana Investments