- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Jennifer Ko Craft, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Intellectual Property Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Jennifer was chosen for her passion for the practice of law, and original thinking and creative strategy, when it comes to protecting her clients’ assets.
“It is an incredible honor to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in IP and be included amongst such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Jennifer.
Jennifer oversees 4,000+ trademark/copyright applications and registrations worldwide. She has blazed a trail in the monetization and development of assets for brand ambassadors, helping her clients become global brands. Jennifer builds and protects clients’ brands by registering and enforcing their trademarks and copyrights globally. She also negotiates and closes numerous sponsorship, endorsement, personal appearance and promotional agreements every year.
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022
- June 13, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Recognized in Legal 500 United States 2022 Edition
- June 09, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted in Law360 on Steps Taken by the USPTO Following Applicant Email Exposure
- June 08, 2022 Industry Alerts The Who, What, Why, and How of NFTs, the Metaverse, and IP
- June 08, 2022 Media Mentions William Honaker Quoted by Fast Company on the $365 Million Business of Queen Elizabeth's Platinum Jubilee
- June 6, 2022 In the News Eleven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2022 IP Stars