- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Jennifer Ko Craft, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Intellectual Property Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Jennifer was chosen for her passion for the practice of law, and original thinking and creative strategy, when it comes to protecting her clients’ assets.
“It is an incredible honor to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in IP and be included amongst such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Jennifer.
Jennifer oversees 4,000+ trademark/copyright applications and registrations worldwide. She has blazed a trail in the monetization and development of assets for brand ambassadors, helping her clients become global brands. Jennifer builds and protects clients’ brands by registering and enforcing their trademarks and copyrights globally. She also negotiates and closes numerous sponsorship, endorsement, personal appearance and promotional agreements every year.
- June 11, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA
- June 01, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update June 1, 2020*
- May 15, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update May 15, 2020*
- May 12, 2020 In the News Nine Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2020 IP Stars
- May 5, 2020 In the News U.S. Appeals Court for the Federal Circuit Affirms Decision on Hitkansut Attorney Fees
- May 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Romag Fasteners V. Fossil: Unfastening the Circuit Split on Profit Awards for Trademark Infringement
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts CIPO Pandemic Response: Update April 28, 2020*
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Copyright Office Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- April 24, 2020 Industry Alerts Maintaining Trade Secrets Amid the COVID-19 Pandemic