- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Jennifer Ko Craft, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Intellectual Property Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Jennifer was chosen for her passion for the practice of law, and original thinking and creative strategy, when it comes to protecting her clients’ assets.
“It is an incredible honor to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in IP and be included amongst such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Jennifer.
Jennifer oversees 4,000+ trademark/copyright applications and registrations worldwide. She has blazed a trail in the monetization and development of assets for brand ambassadors, helping her clients become global brands. Jennifer builds and protects clients’ brands by registering and enforcing their trademarks and copyrights globally. She also negotiates and closes numerous sponsorship, endorsement, personal appearance and promotional agreements every year.
- June 9, 2021 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2021 IP Stars
- June 04, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Featured in Trademark Lawyer Magazine on Amazon's Advances Against Counterfeit Products
- May 21, 2021 In the News Amazon’s advances against counterfeit products don’t cover those not registered for IP protection; what brand owners need to do now
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office
- April 27, 2021 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2021 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory