- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Jennifer Ko Craft, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Intellectual Property Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Jennifer was chosen for her passion for the practice of law, and original thinking and creative strategy, when it comes to protecting her clients’ assets.
“It is an incredible honor to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in IP and be included amongst such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Jennifer.
Jennifer oversees 4,000+ trademark/copyright applications and registrations worldwide. She has blazed a trail in the monetization and development of assets for brand ambassadors, helping her clients become global brands. Jennifer builds and protects clients’ brands by registering and enforcing their trademarks and copyrights globally. She also negotiates and closes numerous sponsorship, endorsement, personal appearance and promotional agreements every year.
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 7, 2022 Webinars Unitary Patent and Unified Patent Court -- Let's Explore the New European Patent Universe
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- August 25, 2022 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Lawyers Ranked in Best Lawyers in Canada® 2023 Edition
- August 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Obtains $28 Million Settlement for Singapore Client
- August 2022 Industry Alerts Coming to Canadian Patents on October 3, 2022: Excess Claims and Continued Examination Fees
- July 12, 2022 In the News Eight Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in 2022 Mountain State Super Lawyers