Jennifer Ko Craft Law Named to National Law Journal's 2019 IP Trailblazers List
- Craft, Jennifer Ko.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that Jennifer Ko Craft, member in our Las Vegas office, has been named to the National Law Journal’s list of Intellectual Property Trailblazers.
The National Law Journal recognizes professionals, who have moved the needle in the legal industry. Jennifer was chosen for her passion for the practice of law, and original thinking and creative strategy, when it comes to protecting her clients’ assets.
“It is an incredible honor to be selected by the National Law Journal as a trailblazer in IP and be included amongst such talented and accomplished attorneys,” said Jennifer.
Jennifer oversees 4,000+ trademark/copyright applications and registrations worldwide. She has blazed a trail in the monetization and development of assets for brand ambassadors, helping her clients become global brands. Jennifer builds and protects clients’ brands by registering and enforcing their trademarks and copyrights globally. She also negotiates and closes numerous sponsorship, endorsement, personal appearance and promotional agreements every year.
- March 22, 2023 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars
- March 3, 2023 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2023 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- February 28, 2023 Industry Alerts Trademark Scams
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 19, 2023 Industry Alerts Good News for Creators: Canada Extends Copyright Term
- January 17, 2023 In the News Jonathan Pollack Joins Dickinson Wright LLP
- January 11, 2023 In the News Damian Aquino and Corey Neil Join Dickinson Wright Troy Office
- December 15, 2022 Webinars Two New Tools to Enforce and Defend Your Company’s Trademark Rights
- December 12, 2022 In the News Bret McClay Named Of Counsel at Dickinson Wright