Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Wendy Hulton was recently featured in the Canadian Lawyer Magazine article, "Employers Must Stop Relying on Boilerplate Templates: Dickinson Wright Lawyer." The article discusses the ever-evolving employment laws which have been keeping employers on their toes since the start of the pandemic. “To the extent possible, they [in-house counsel] need to be proactive on pain points that are unique to their workplace and their industry,” said Wendy. To read the article, click here.
- August 18, 2022 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel was recently quoted in The Washington Post article, “Could the DOJ sway the PGA Tour-LIV Golf fight? It’s complicated.”
- August 18, 2022 In the News 178 Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® 2023 Edition
- August 18, 2022 In the News Twenty-One Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Lawyer of the Year”
- August 18, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Ranked in Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch” 2023 Edition
- August 15, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka was recently quoted in the Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) article, "Federal Bill Would Offer Some Legal Protections for Gig Workers."
- August 12, 2022 In the News Forty Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Michigan Super Lawyers, 17 Named Rising Stars
- August 12, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Michigan Super Lawyers 2022 Top Lists
- August 11, 2022 In the News David Mirazo and Michelle Esparza Join Dickinson Wright El Paso Office
- August 10, 2022 Industry Alerts Scope of Cross-Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals