- High, Mark R.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mark High (President of CUSBA, Member, Detroit) will be presenting as President and a panelist for CUSBA’s upcoming complimentary virtual event, “Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes-Alive and Well,” on Monday, December 14, 2020, at 2:00 P.M. EDT. At this event, experts will be focusing on several key mobility topics, including new investment around the Great Lakes resulting from the recent Unifor contracts with the Canadian arms of Ford, GM, and FCA, a description of Canada's EV initiative known as Project Arrow, an update on Michigan's I-94 AV corridor, and a far-ranging interview with noted Detroit-based automotive journalist Joann Muller of Axios. Click here to register.
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- February 2, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well
- November 17, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Politico on Issues Canada Will Tackle with Biden White House
- August 27, 2020 Media Mentions Dan Ujczo Quoted by Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics
- August 19, 2020 Webinars Strategies for Easing Non-Essential Travel Restrictions at the Canada-US Border
- July 9, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode VI - Environmental Considerations and the Path Forward to a “Living” USMCA
- June 25, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode V - Small and Medium Sized Enterprises, Competition and Regulatory Alignment
- June 11, 2020 Webinars Preparing for USMCA Day: Episode IV - Digital, Intellectual Property and Technology Considerations Under USMCA