- High, Mark R.
- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Mark High (President of CUSBA, Member, Detroit) will be presenting as President and a panelist for CUSBA’s upcoming complimentary virtual event, “Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes-Alive and Well,” on Monday, December 14, 2020, at 2:00 P.M. EDT. At this event, experts will be focusing on several key mobility topics, including new investment around the Great Lakes resulting from the recent Unifor contracts with the Canadian arms of Ford, GM, and FCA, a description of Canada's EV initiative known as Project Arrow, an update on Michigan's I-94 AV corridor, and a far-ranging interview with noted Detroit-based automotive journalist Joann Muller of Axios. Click here to register.
- February 14, 2023 Industry Alerts Canadian Patent Infringement: The Role of Non-Infringing Options in Profit Calculations and the Availability of Springboard Profits
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 25, 2023 Articles Your Contractor Messed Up. Can you Fire Them?
- November 03, 2022 Webinars CUSBA Presents: Immigration Policies as Engines of Growth
- October 3, 2022 In the News John Leslie Named Director of Cross-Border Practices
- February 01, 2022 Webinars CUSBA 10th Annual Cross Border Economic Forecast
- July 13, 2021 Webinars Mark High and Kathleen Campbell Walker to Participate in CUSBA/AmCham Toronto "USMCA/CUSMA/T-MEC at One Year" Webinar
- February 02, 2021 Webinars CUSBA Presents 9th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- December 14, 2020 Webinars Mobility Innovation in the Great Lakes - Alive and Well