- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Dickinson Wright was featured in The American Lawyer article, “’A Tale of Two Halves’: Dickinson Wright Ups PPP by 15%.” The firm’s revenue moved up to $255 million from $248 million in 2019, while the firm’s net income jumped an eye-popping 17.8%. Michael Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor) said “It was surging work and revenue that led the way in the second half.” The firm’s revenue was up, as lower expenses and higher-end work in IP litigation, cannabis and corporate/securities helped partner profits surge. The surging work was fueled by “fast-paced deals where the clients were willing to get the deals done” he said. “And we are still really busy right now.” Mike discussed the importance of the firm’s continued work on diversity and inclusion efforts, saying “We are focused on retention of our junior diverse lawyers. We want to improve like all firms. We have a long history of good diverse lawyers at the firm...” Click here to read the full article.
- February 26, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Joins Panel for National Bar Association's "Getting Started: Maximizing Your Finances" Webinar
- February 25, 2021 In the News Michael D. Lipton, Q.C. and Kathleen Campbell Walker Recognized in Chambers Global Guide 2021
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Scot Crow Interviewed on Elevate Your Grind Podcast
- February 23, 2021 Media Mentions Andrea Arndt Discusses COVID-19 Related Counterfeit Products with WWJ News Radio and Fox 2 News Detroit
- February 19, 2021 Media Mentions Yuri Chumak Quoted by Global News on The Tragically Hip's Lawsuit Against Mill St. Brewery
- February 18, 2021 Media Mentions Kimberly Ruppel Named to Children's Advocacy Centers of Michigan Board of Directors
- February 17, 2021 In the News Nan Braley Elected Fellow of the Texas Bar Foundation
- February 16, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in the 2021 Edition of the WTR 1000
- February 16, 2021 Media Mentions Lance Anderson Featured in Dickinson Wright's New Video Platform Minutes on the Matter