- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was featured in The American Lawyer article, “’A Tale of Two Halves’: Dickinson Wright Ups PPP by 15%.” The firm’s revenue moved up to $255 million from $248 million in 2019, while the firm’s net income jumped an eye-popping 17.8%. Michael Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor) said “It was surging work and revenue that led the way in the second half.” The firm’s revenue was up, as lower expenses and higher-end work in IP litigation, cannabis and corporate/securities helped partner profits surge. The surging work was fueled by “fast-paced deals where the clients were willing to get the deals done” he said. “And we are still really busy right now.” Mike discussed the importance of the firm’s continued work on diversity and inclusion efforts, saying “We are focused on retention of our junior diverse lawyers. We want to improve like all firms. We have a long history of good diverse lawyers at the firm...” Click here to read the full article.
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 19, 2022 Blogs ミシガン最高裁判所による判決－性的指向を理由とする差 別は、エリオット・ラーセン市民権法で禁止されるとの判 断を下す | The Michigan Supreme Court Holds That Discrimination On The Basis Of Sexual Orientation Is Prohibited
- September 15, 2022 In the News Justin Gingerich Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 12, 2022 In the News Mark Heusel Elected to Japan America Society Board of Directors
- September 09, 2022 Media Mentions Paul Bain Quoted in the Globe and Mail Article "Edmonton Cancels Art Installation Over Fears It May Be Perceived as Celebrating Colonialism."
- September 08, 2022 Blogs 移民局の雇用に基づくグリーンカード申請に関する2022年度末におけるFAQのトップ3 | Top Three Employment-Based USCIS Adjustment of Status FAQS at The End of Fiscal Year 2022