- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was featured in The American Lawyer article, “’A Tale of Two Halves’: Dickinson Wright Ups PPP by 15%.” The firm’s revenue moved up to $255 million from $248 million in 2019, while the firm’s net income jumped an eye-popping 17.8%. Michael Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor) said “It was surging work and revenue that led the way in the second half.” The firm’s revenue was up, as lower expenses and higher-end work in IP litigation, cannabis and corporate/securities helped partner profits surge. The surging work was fueled by “fast-paced deals where the clients were willing to get the deals done” he said. “And we are still really busy right now.” Mike discussed the importance of the firm’s continued work on diversity and inclusion efforts, saying “We are focused on retention of our junior diverse lawyers. We want to improve like all firms. We have a long history of good diverse lawyers at the firm...” Click here to read the full article.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar