- Hammer, Michael C.
- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright was featured in The American Lawyer article, “’A Tale of Two Halves’: Dickinson Wright Ups PPP by 15%.” The firm’s revenue moved up to $255 million from $248 million in 2019, while the firm’s net income jumped an eye-popping 17.8%. Michael Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor) said “It was surging work and revenue that led the way in the second half.” The firm’s revenue was up, as lower expenses and higher-end work in IP litigation, cannabis and corporate/securities helped partner profits surge. The surging work was fueled by “fast-paced deals where the clients were willing to get the deals done” he said. “And we are still really busy right now.” Mike discussed the importance of the firm’s continued work on diversity and inclusion efforts, saying “We are focused on retention of our junior diverse lawyers. We want to improve like all firms. We have a long history of good diverse lawyers at the firm...” Click here to read the full article.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted in TechTarget on Berkshire Hathaway Declining to Publish DEI Strategy and Data
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions John Desmond Featured in Nevada Business on How COVID Has Changed Daily Life
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office