Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor) was quoted in The American Lawyer discussing the opening of our Chicago office. The article, “As Merger Appetite Grows, Firms Focus on Matching Industries and Places”, discusses the 2021 trends in law firm mergers. Hammer said Stahl Cowen Crowley Addis’ focus on practices such as corporate, real estate, litigation and banking, as well as the opportunity to expand its reach in the upper Midwest and get a foothold in a money market like the Windy City, “just fit neatly into what our bread and butter is.” Hammer continued, “Geography doesn’t work unless you have the practice and industry overlap in it, at least from our perspective. You can go to a place, and if you don’t have the practice and industry opportunities—if it’s not going to up your game—it doesn’t matter that it’s close by.” Click here to read the full article.
Additionally, Hammer was also quoted in Law.com’s article, “Remote Work Aside, Geography Still Matters in Law Firm Mergers.” Click here to read.
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート
- October 14, 2021 Media Mentions Jeff Silver Interviewed in Nevada Newsmakers on His Career
- October 08, 2021 Industry Alerts Key September USCIS Process Updates
- October 08, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Included in Hospital Peer Review on Telehealth Credentials
- October 07, 2021 In the News John Schuring Appointed as Chair of Business Law Section of Michigan State Bar