Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Michael Hammer (CEO and Member, Ann Arbor) was quoted in The American Lawyer discussing the opening of our Chicago office. The article, “As Merger Appetite Grows, Firms Focus on Matching Industries and Places”, discusses the 2021 trends in law firm mergers. Hammer said Stahl Cowen Crowley Addis’ focus on practices such as corporate, real estate, litigation and banking, as well as the opportunity to expand its reach in the upper Midwest and get a foothold in a money market like the Windy City, “just fit neatly into what our bread and butter is.” Hammer continued, “Geography doesn’t work unless you have the practice and industry overlap in it, at least from our perspective. You can go to a place, and if you don’t have the practice and industry opportunities—if it’s not going to up your game—it doesn’t matter that it’s close by.” Click here to read the full article.
Additionally, Hammer was also quoted in Law.com’s article, “Remote Work Aside, Geography Still Matters in Law Firm Mergers.” Click here to read.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- May 12, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted by Benzinga on New Potential SEC Guidelines for NFTs
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions Frank Borger Gilligan Quoted in TechTarget on Berkshire Hathaway Declining to Publish DEI Strategy and Data
- May 11, 2021 Media Mentions John Desmond Featured in Nevada Business on How COVID Has Changed Daily Life
- May 10, 2021 Industry Alerts What You Need To Know: Intellectual Property and Non-Fungible Tokens
- May 06, 2021 Media Mentions James Cleland Quoted by Life Sciences Intellectual Property Review on Minerva v. Hologiv
- May 05, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Overton Discusses Tying Executive Pay to Diversity Progress with Social Television Network
- May 04, 2021 Media Mentions Aaron Burrell Featured in HR Dive on Diversity and Inclusion Efforts Following George Floyd Killing
- May 3, 2021 In the News Kenneth Dyer Joins Dickinson Wright Silicon Valley Office