- Gregory, Eric W.
- Media Mentions
Eric Gregory was recently quoted in PlanSponsor’s article, “You’ve Overpaid Retirement Benefits to a Participant … Now What?” Overpayments are more common than many sponsors think and they are being added the responsibility of retrieving these overpayments. Retrieving the overpayment on behalf of the retirement plan is imperative to protect the plan’s tax-qualified status and comply with the sponsor’s fiduciary responsibilities under ERISA. “The IRS’ Employee Plans Compliance Resolution System (EPCRS) addresses the issue of overpayment of benefits and outlines four options a sponsor can use to rectify this problem,” said Eric. Click here to read the full article.
- January 26, 2023 Industry Alerts Tick Tock – Michigan Employers Are on the Earned Sick Time Clock
- July 07, 2022 Industry Alerts Action Items Plan Sponsors Should Consider in the Wake of the U.S. Supreme Court Dobbs Decision on Abortion
- June 1, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2022 Chambers USA Guide; 41 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- December 01, 2021 Industry Alerts 2021 ACA Information Reporting Update: Extended "Furnishing" Deadline But No More "Good Faith" Relief
- June 01, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Guidance on COBRA Subsidy, Part III: Claiming the Premium Assistance Credit
- May 26, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Guidance on COBRA Subsidy, Part II: Determining Assistance Eligible Individuals and Dealing with the Extended Election Period
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Guidance on COBRA Subsidy, Part I: Involuntary Termination, Reduction in Hours, and Group Health Plans Covered by the Subsidy
- May 20, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright Receives Top Rankings in 2021 Chambers USA Guide; 43 Attorneys Recognized as Leaders in their Fields
- May 19, 2021 Industry Alerts IRS Clarifies Treatment of Dependent Care Benefits