- Green, Caleb L.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) was quoted in the Las Vegas Review Journal article, “Car Caravan Protest Meant to Spur Next Federal Relief Package.” The article discusses the caravan that drove around Las Vegas in protest of the impasse in Washington over relief for those facing evictions and are pushing for federal action. Caleb expressed his surprise to Governor Steve Sisolak’s 45 day extension to the eviction moratorium, which was set to expire on September 1, 2020. “This definitely comes as a surprise. Hopefully, it will give tenants and landlords more time to talk and figure out a repayment plan … rather than have to go to court to get them resolved.” Click here to read the full article.
- March 25, 2021 Industry Alerts Canada Sanctions Chinese Officials and a Chinese Entity in Xinjiang
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Eight Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- January 29, 2021 Media Mentions Ron Bultje Providing Free Sessions on Planning & Zoning Fundamentals
- January 19, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Governor Signs “Alternate Employer Organization” Legislation
- November 30, 2020 Industry Alerts Nevada Remains Open While Pausing Measures To Expand Reopening: Emergency Directive 35 Revives Sanitization and Social Distancing Requirements
- April 27, 2020 Industry Alerts Nevada State and Local Governments Make Licensing and Permit Accommodations to Help Businesses Amid the COVID-19 Crisis