- Green, Caleb L.
- Industry Alerts
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Caleb Green (Associate, Las Vegas) was quoted in the Las Vegas Review Journal article, “Car Caravan Protest Meant to Spur Next Federal Relief Package.” The article discusses the caravan that drove around Las Vegas in protest of the impasse in Washington over relief for those facing evictions and are pushing for federal action. Caleb expressed his surprise to Governor Steve Sisolak’s 45 day extension to the eviction moratorium, which was set to expire on September 1, 2020. “This definitely comes as a surprise. Hopefully, it will give tenants and landlords more time to talk and figure out a repayment plan … rather than have to go to court to get them resolved.” Click here to read the full article.
- January 18, 2023 In the News Attorney Kevin Shimp Joins Dickinson Wright Government Relations Group
- January 12, 2023 Industry Alerts Ohio Supreme Court Reigns in "Administrative State"
- July 08, 2022 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Protections for Solar Access for Homeowners
- July 7, 2022 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named to Columbus CEO Best Lawyers 2022
- July 02, 2021 Industry Alerts Major New Brownfield and Site Remediation Funding in Ohio
- June 30, 2021 Industry Alerts Ohio Legislature Adopts New Wind and Solar Siting Law S.B. 52 Requires County Commission Approval
- March 25, 2021 Industry Alerts Canada Sanctions Chinese Officials and a Chinese Entity in Xinjiang
- March 02, 2021 In the News Dickinson Wright's Phoenix Office Ranked in Nine Categories in the 2021 Ranking Arizona Guide
- January 29, 2021 Media Mentions Ron Bultje Providing Free Sessions on Planning & Zoning Fundamentals