- Media Mentions
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tim Gary (CEO, Crux Strategies) was recently quoted in RADAR on Medicare Advantage’s article, “Highmark Loses MA Members Amidst New Legal UPMC Tangle.” The article discusses the dispute between Highmark Inc., UPMC, and the Pennsylvania Attorney General’s intervention in the litigation as well as anticipated time frames for resolution. “I would expect those matters will sort themselves out.. in a fashion that is correlated to a business dispute – unless there’s a constitutional issue that UPMC feels like it needs to sort out with the state AG to keep this from coming up again, at which point that could run for some time possibly beyond open enrollment at the end of the year,” said Tim.
- October 19, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health