- Gary, C. Timothy
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tim Gary (CEO of Crux Strategies, Nashville) was recently quoted in Medical Economics’ article, “Healthcare policy in 2019: A look ahead.” The article discusses potential changes in 2019 for four areas of healthcare policy of importance to doctors: Affordable Care Act, expanding healthcare insurance coverage, the cost of prescription drugs, and changes to accountable care organizations. Tim discusses the future of the ACA.
Click here to read the full article.
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 15, 2021 Media Mentions Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy, Jr. Featured in The Tennessean for Being Named to Nashville Medical News 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List