- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tim Gary (CEO of Crux Strategies, Nashville) was recently quoted in Medical Economics’ article, “Healthcare policy in 2019: A look ahead.” The article discusses potential changes in 2019 for four areas of healthcare policy of importance to doctors: Affordable Care Act, expanding healthcare insurance coverage, the cost of prescription drugs, and changes to accountable care organizations. Tim discusses the future of the ACA.
Click here to read the full article.
- July 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity