- Gary, C. Timothy
- Media Mentions
Tim Gary (CEO of Crux Strategies, Nashville) was recently quoted in Medical Economics’ article, “Healthcare policy in 2019: A look ahead.” The article discusses potential changes in 2019 for four areas of healthcare policy of importance to doctors: Affordable Care Act, expanding healthcare insurance coverage, the cost of prescription drugs, and changes to accountable care organizations. Tim discusses the future of the ACA.
Click here to read the full article.
- July 01, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan Expands Telehealth Coverage
- June 25, 2020 Industry Alerts New Case Law on When a Behavioral Health Professional May Testify as an Acquaintance Witness in a Commitment Proceeding
- June 12, 2020 Conferences Virtual Ann Arbor Healthcare Compliance Conference
- April 29, 2020 In the News Gregory Moore Appointed Vice Chair - Educational Programming of the Behavioral Health Task Force for the American Health Law Association
- April 29, 2020 Industry Alerts Limitation of Liability During the Coronavirus Pandemic
- April 28, 2020 Industry Alerts $484 Billion Small Business Coronavirus Relief Bill Summary
- April 22, 2020 Industry Alerts Michigan’s New COVID-19 Requirements for Long-Term Care Facilities
- April 20, 2020 Media Mentions Kimberly Ruppel Quoted in Part B News Article on Telehealth
- April 17, 2020 Industry Alerts Stark Law and Anti-Kickback Statute Waivers for COVID-19