Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tim Gary (CEO of Cruz Strategies and Of Counsel, Nashville) and Ralph Levy, Jr. (Of Counsel, Nashville) have been published in The Tennessean under their People in Business section for being named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List. InCharge Healthcare is the definitive list of clinicians, researchers, hospital administrators, entrepreneurs, service providers and others who make Nashville the healthcare capital of the world. These are people both in the spotlight and behind the scenes who through research and education along with their ideas and influence contribute to this vital segment of Nashville’s business and educational communities. Click here to view the full publication.
- July 20, 2021 Media Mentions Rose Willis Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Right-to-Repair Executive Order's Impact on Healthcare Costs
- June 14, 2021 In the News Sara Jodka Quoted by Crain's Detroit Business on Vaccine Requirements in Health Systems
- May 24, 2021 Industry Alerts HHS Announces the COVID-19 Vaccine Coverage Assistance Fund
- March 22, 2021 Media Mentions Billie Lightvoet Ward Published in Health Care Michigan on FDA Authorization of COVID Vaccines
- March 19, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Published in Healthcare Michigan on Newly-Published Value-Based Rules
- March 01, 2021 Media Mentions Jeremy Belanger Quoted by Medical Daily on COVID Coverage Under ACA
- February 10, 2021 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted in Modern Healthcare on AdventHealth
- February 5, 2021 In the News Timothy Gary and Ralph Levy Named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List
- February 03, 2021 Media Mentions K. Lance Anderson Quoted in Modern Healthcare on Cone Health Digital Diabetes Venture