- Levy, Jr., Ralph
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tim Gary (CEO of Cruz Strategies and Of Counsel, Nashville) and Ralph Levy, Jr. (Of Counsel, Nashville) have been published in The Tennessean under their People in Business section for being named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List. InCharge Healthcareis the definitive list of clinicians, researchers, hospital administrators, entrepreneurs, service providers and others who make Nashville the healthcare capital of the world. These are people both in the spotlight and behind the scenes who through research and education along with their ideas and influence contribute to this vital segment of Nashville’s business and educational communities.
- November 30, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright's 2023 Health Care Webinar Series
- May 16, 2023 Industry Alerts DEA Reverses Proposed Rule to Extend Telehealth Prescriptions of Controlled Substances
- April 10, 2023 Industry Alerts Sixth Circuit Defines False Claims Standards
- March 27, 2023 In the News Dickinson Wright Listed in Modern Healthcare’s 2023 Largest Law Firms
- February 10, 2023 Industry Alerts DOJ Announces Withdrawal of Longstanding Guidance for the Healthcare Industry and Eliminates Benchmarking Safety Zone for Competitively Sensitive Information
- July 12, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health