- Levy, Jr., Ralph
- Media Mentions
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Tim Gary (CEO of Cruz Strategies and Of Counsel, Nashville) and Ralph Levy, Jr. (Of Counsel, Nashville) have been published in The Tennessean under their People in Business section for being named to Nashville Medical News’ 2021 InCharge Healthcare List. InCharge Healthcare is the definitive list of clinicians, researchers, hospital administrators, entrepreneurs, service providers and others who make Nashville the healthcare capital of the world. These are people both in the spotlight and behind the scenes who through research and education along with their ideas and influence contribute to this vital segment of Nashville’s business and educational communities. Click here to view the full publication.
- July 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- April 05, 2022 Media Mentions Gregory Moore Quoted by Integrated Health Magazine on Growing Your Practice with a Clinical Integrated Network
- March 29, 2022 Industry Alerts Updates to Wit v. United Behavioral Health
- March 23, 2022 In the News Wasif Khan Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- March 02, 2022 Media Mentions Christopher Ryan Quoted by Modern Healthcare on Impact of California Malpractice Ruling on Insurance Rates
- February 16, 2022 Media Mentions Erica Erman Elected as Member of the Board of the Arizona Society of Healthcare Attorneys
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 04, 2021 Industry Alerts Pahl Zinn Quoted by Modern Healthcare on DaVita M&A Activity