- In the News
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Gary Birnbaum, longtime managing shareholder of Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A. and Professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, died on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the age of 64. Mr. Birnbaum’s legal career at Mariscal Weeks, then Dickinson Wright PLLC, spanned over 40 years. Gary was a preeminent lawyer, teacher, mentor, advocate, and community leader.
Dickinson Wright PLLC, CEO William T. Burgess, called Mr. Birnbaum “a towering figure in our Firm and the profession broadly.” He will be greatly missed by our Firm as a trusted colleague and by his clients as an extraordinary attorney and counselor.
- June 29, 2022 Seminars Last Chance Free CLE
- June 28, 2022 Media Mentions Wendy Hulton Quoted by Canadian Lawyer Magazine on Proposed Federal Privacy Law
- June 27, 2022 In the News Dennis Archer Receives Lifetime Achievement Award at the 2022 Burton Awards
- June 24, 2022 In the News Three Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 24, 2022 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft Quoted by Law360 on 'Juneteenth' Ice Cream Trademark Debate
- June 22, 2022 In the News Cindy Villanueva Named “Class of 2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Phoenix Business Journal
- June 22, 2022 Media Mentions James Tyrrell Quoted in Law360 on Joining Dickinson Wright's Political Law Practice
- June 16, 2022 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series: Monopoly Money: Do Non-Compete Agreements Violate Antitrust Laws and if so, How?
- June 14, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Nevada Business's Top Ranked Attorneys 2022