- In the News
Gary Birnbaum, longtime managing shareholder of Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A. and Professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, died on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the age of 64. Mr. Birnbaum’s legal career at Mariscal Weeks, then Dickinson Wright PLLC, spanned over 40 years. Gary was a preeminent lawyer, teacher, mentor, advocate, and community leader.
Dickinson Wright PLLC, CEO William T. Burgess, called Mr. Birnbaum “a towering figure in our Firm and the profession broadly.” He will be greatly missed by our Firm as a trusted colleague and by his clients as an extraordinary attorney and counselor.
- June 27, 2018 Webinars Environmental Webinar June 27, 2018 - How Standard is Standard? Not all Environmental Due Diligence is Created Equal
- June 20, 2018 Seminars CUSBA "Cross-Border Mobility of People and Goods: Challenges and Solutions"
- June 19, 2018 In the News Attorney Jessica Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- June 19, 2018 Industry Alerts Trade, Tariffs and Trouble (Part III)
- June 19, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Timothy McCulloch Quoted in the CNBC Article “Senators Gardner and Warren Release Bipartisan Marijuana Bill That Prioritizes States' Rights”
- June 18, 2018 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Florida Super Lawyers
- June 14, 2018 Special Events Dickinson Wright Washington D.C. Client Appreciation Reception on June 14, 2018
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney John Desmond Reappointed to the Nevada Supreme Court Access to Justice Commission
- June 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Scott A. Petz Selected to America's Top 100 High Stakes Litigators®