- In the News
Gary Birnbaum, longtime managing shareholder of Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A. and Professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, died on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the age of 64. Mr. Birnbaum’s legal career at Mariscal Weeks, then Dickinson Wright PLLC, spanned over 40 years. Gary was a preeminent lawyer, teacher, mentor, advocate, and community leader.
Dickinson Wright PLLC, CEO William T. Burgess, called Mr. Birnbaum “a towering figure in our Firm and the profession broadly.” He will be greatly missed by our Firm as a trusted colleague and by his clients as an extraordinary attorney and counselor.
- May 30, 2019 Webinars Global Chamber USMCA/NAFTA Update: Shifting Issues & Challenges Webinar
- May 22, 2019 Webinars Top 10 Corporate Immigration Compliance Risks Webinar
- May 22, 2019 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Listed in the 2019 Canadian Legal Lexpert® Directory
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- May 21, 2019 In the News Benton Bodamer Selected as a "40 Under 40" Honoree by Columbus Business First
- May 21, 2019 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Listed as 2019 IP Stars
- May 17, 2019 Industry Alerts Gaming & Hospitality Legal News: Volume 12, Number 3
- May 2019 Industry Alerts The Disconnect Between Implementation of V2V Communication and the V2V Technology Employed to Achieve It
- May 16, 2019 In the News Jacqueline Lu Joins Dickinson Wright's Austin Office