- In the News
Gary Birnbaum, longtime managing shareholder of Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A. and Professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, died on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the age of 64. Mr. Birnbaum’s legal career at Mariscal Weeks, then Dickinson Wright PLLC, spanned over 40 years. Gary was a preeminent lawyer, teacher, mentor, advocate, and community leader.
Dickinson Wright PLLC, CEO William T. Burgess, called Mr. Birnbaum “a towering figure in our Firm and the profession broadly.” He will be greatly missed by our Firm as a trusted colleague and by his clients as an extraordinary attorney and counselor.
- July 15- 16, 2018 Special Events Sparky Anderson CATCH Charity Golf Prelude Party and Golf Classic
- July 2018 Industry Alerts California’s Data Privacy Law: What It Is and How to Comply (A Step-By-Step Guide)
- July 2018 Industry Alerts New Section 301 Tariffs Proposed for $200 Billion of Chinese Goods
- July 12, 2018 In the News Attorney Rock Wood Joins Dickinson Wright's Grand Rapids Office
- July 12, 2018 In the News Blake Atler Joins Dickinson Wright as Director of Finance
- July 12, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Marki Stewart Quoted in the Modern Healthcare Article, “States Expand Telemedicine to Allow Prescribing of Controlled Substances”
- July 11, 2018 In the News Derek Kaczmarek Elected Chair of State Bar of Arizona's Section of Taxation
- July 10, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Dan Ujczo Quoted in the Canadian Lawyer Article, “China Factor Looms Large as Trade Wars Heat Up”
- July 2018 Industry Alerts Section 301 Tariffs on Chinese Goods - USTR Issues Procedures for Product Exclusion Requests