- In the News
Gary Birnbaum, longtime managing shareholder of Mariscal, Weeks, McIntyre & Friedlander, P.A. and Professor at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, died on Tuesday, November 1, 2016 at the age of 64. Mr. Birnbaum’s legal career at Mariscal Weeks, then Dickinson Wright PLLC, spanned over 40 years. Gary was a preeminent lawyer, teacher, mentor, advocate, and community leader.
Dickinson Wright PLLC, CEO William T. Burgess, called Mr. Birnbaum “a towering figure in our Firm and the profession broadly.” He will be greatly missed by our Firm as a trusted colleague and by his clients as an extraordinary attorney and counselor.
- December 6, 2018 Webinars Telemedicine Hot Topics for Providers and Employers - What's Hot, What's Not, and What's New?
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Employers Need to Know About Employee Marijuana Use Under Proposal 1
- November 2018 Industry Alerts What Voter Approval of Recreational Marihuana Means for Municipalities
- November 14, 2018 In the News Four Dickinson Wright Attorneys Recognized in Arizona Business Magazine as Leaders in their Industries
- November 14, 2018 In the News Attorney Craig Allison Joins Dickinson Wright's Silicon Valley Office as a Member
- November 14, 2018 Media Mentions Lawyer Brian Radnoff Featured in Canadian Lawyer Discussing His Move to Dickinson Wright
- November 13, 2018 In the News Lawyer Kristyn Annis Joins Dickinson Wright LLP in Toronto
- November 12, 2018 In the News Litigator Brian Radnoff Joins Dickinson Wright LLP as a Partner
- November 9, 2018 Media Mentions Attorney Melissa Waite Quoted in Las Vegas Sun Article, "Resorts See Possibility of Marijuana Lounges as a Dilemma"