- Frenkel, Jacob S. .
- Media Mentions
Jacob Frenkel (Member and Government Investigations & Securities Enforcement Practice Group Chair, Washington, D.C.) was recently quoted by Bloomberg Politics for an article titled “Roger Stone Sentencing Seen as Test of Judicial Independence,” which discusses a recent Tweet from President Trump ridiculing the four federal prosecutors who resigned from Stone’s case. Jacob proposes that this may end up backfiring for Stone.
The judge may decide “that to protect the integrity and project the independence of the judiciary she may end up imposing a longer sentence than she may have originally intended,” Jacob told the publication.
To read more, click here.
- November 30, 2020 Webinars Unmasking COVID’s Second Wave: ‘Deals’ in Masks, Gloves, Cleaning and other Solutions Present Contracting, Audit, Regulatory and Enforcement Risks
- September 15, 2020 In the News Jacob Frenkel to Testify on Capitol Hill for Investor Protection, Entrepreneurship and Capital Markets Congressional Subcommittee
- February 17, 2020 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by WJLA on Possible Department of Justice Political Bias
- October 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Speaks with Financial Planning about RIA Investigations
- August 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Authors Article on Boeing Investigation for Forbes, Quotes Brenda Roubidoux Taylor
- May 21, 2019 Seminars Dickinson Wright to Host "Business in the Borderplex" Event in El Paso
- February 7, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Interviewed on CNN Regarding Hearing on Manafort Plea Deal
- February 7, 2019 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted in Financial Times Article on Companies' Accounting Adjustment Practices
- January 30, 2019 Media Mentions Attorney Ryan Hart Quoted in Wired Article on Huawei Indictments