- Borger Gilligan, Frank
- In the News
Want to get our alerts?
Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Check out Frank Borger Gilligan’s recent interview in the Invezz article, “Interview: how can new crypto entities comply with SEC’s laws?” In this interview, Frank dives into different elements surrounding the Securities & Exchange Commission’s (SEC) regulations for cryptocurrency and how new firms can adjust to the changes brought on by the increased regulations. To read the article and learn more, click here.
- September 28, 2023 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Care Webinar Series
- September 20, 2023 In the News Five Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2023 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 20, 2023 Industry Alerts IRS Orders Immediate Stop to New Employee Retention Credit Claims and Announces Future Settlement Program
- September 19, 2023 In the News Joseph Silvia was featured in the video series, “Business Law 101 — What You Should Know about Banking Law,” by the American Bar Association Business law Section’s Business Law Today
- September 18, 2023 In the News Oliver Ennis Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office
- September 14, 2023 In the News Scot Crow Named to the 2023 Top 200 Cannabis Lawyers List
- September 7, 2023 In the News Jeff Rosekat Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner
- September 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Mallory K. Schiller has been selected as a member of the 2024 Class of the Nashville Bar Foundation's Leadership Forum
- September 07, 2023 Industry Alerts Join L. Pahl Zinn as he presents at the next DW Healthcare Webinar, “Antitrust & Health Care in 2023: ‘It’s a twister! It’s a twister!’”