Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that four attorneys from our Phoenix office have been recognized in AZ Business Magazine’s 2019 Leaders issue. The leaders profiled in this issue were selected from a pool of more than 5,000 of the best and brightest Arizona business leaders in every industry. The list of 5,000 was pared down to a list of 5 leaders considered to be the most influential in their industries. The following Dickinson Wright attorneys are recognized as catalysts in their industries:
• Fred Fathe, Banking Law: Fred practices extensively in all real estate transactional areas - banking (primarily real estate and corporate finance), corporate acquisitions and in Uniform Commercial Code matters. He is a Certified Specialist for Real Property Law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. He is recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America, and Southwest Super Lawyers.
• Charles Price, Business & Commercial Litigation: Charles is a civil litigator and mediator in the areas of intellectual property, securities fraud litigation, contract, insurance, healthcare, antitrust law and corporate investigations. He has taught negotiation at the W.P. Carey School of Business at ASU and teaches negotiation to lawyers and non-lawyers across the country through LATZ Negotiation.
• Richard Friedlander, Construction: Rick is an experienced mediator and arbitrator, handling matters in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. Friedlander is listed in Best Lawyers in America and Southwest Super Lawyers and has mediated and arbitrated in excess of 1,000 disputes involving complex commercial and construction matters, and has been selected by Best Lawyers as "Lawyer of Year" multiple times for construction law/litigation and arbitration.
• Lisa Duran, Immigration: Lisa practices exclusively in the area of immigration law, primarily assisting corporations, schools, foreign investors and entrepreneurs in connection with their business immigration needs. She was a panelist at "Beyond the Wall: Looking at the Present and Future of U.S. Immigration" at Arizona State University College of Law.
- May 23, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Welcomes Its Summer Class of 2022
- May 18, 2022 Industry Alerts UPDATE: FEC Candidate Loan Repayment Limitation Ruled Unconstitutional in Supreme Court Decision
- May 16, 2022 Media Mentions Kris Beecher Quoted by AZ Central on Tribal Voters
- May 13, 2022 In the News Aaron Burrell Named a “2022 40 Under 40” Honoree by Michigan Chronicle
- May 11, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted by 10 WBNS on Ohio's New Overtime Law
- May 09, 2022 Media Mentions Sara Jodka Quoted in Law360 on Tips for Helping Workers Navigate Mental Health Challenges
- May 09, 2022 Industry Alerts Operators, Start Your Engines; But Beware of Sanctions
- May 04, 2022 Media Mentions Jonathan Baker Recognized by the Daily Journal as 2022 "Top Intellectual Property Lawyer"
- May 4, 2022 In the News Ryan Chesnut Joins Dickinson Wright Columbus Office