Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that four attorneys from our Phoenix office have been recognized in AZ Business Magazine’s 2019 Leaders issue. The leaders profiled in this issue were selected from a pool of more than 5,000 of the best and brightest Arizona business leaders in every industry. The list of 5,000 was pared down to a list of 5 leaders considered to be the most influential in their industries. The following Dickinson Wright attorneys are recognized as catalysts in their industries:
• Fred Fathe, Banking Law: Fred practices extensively in all real estate transactional areas - banking (primarily real estate and corporate finance), corporate acquisitions and in Uniform Commercial Code matters. He is a Certified Specialist for Real Property Law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. He is recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America, and Southwest Super Lawyers.
• Charles Price, Business & Commercial Litigation: Charles is a civil litigator and mediator in the areas of intellectual property, securities fraud litigation, contract, insurance, healthcare, antitrust law and corporate investigations. He has taught negotiation at the W.P. Carey School of Business at ASU and teaches negotiation to lawyers and non-lawyers across the country through LATZ Negotiation.
• Richard Friedlander, Construction: Rick is an experienced mediator and arbitrator, handling matters in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. Friedlander is listed in Best Lawyers in America and Southwest Super Lawyers and has mediated and arbitrated in excess of 1,000 disputes involving complex commercial and construction matters, and has been selected by Best Lawyers as "Lawyer of Year" multiple times for construction law/litigation and arbitration.
• Lisa Duran, Immigration: Lisa practices exclusively in the area of immigration law, primarily assisting corporations, schools, foreign investors and entrepreneurs in connection with their business immigration needs. She was a panelist at "Beyond the Wall: Looking at the Present and Future of U.S. Immigration" at Arizona State University College of Law.
- September 30, 2022 In the News Benjamin Sobczak Elected to State Bar of Michigan’s Cannabis Law Section Council
- September 30, 2022 In the News Two Dickinson Wright Lawyers Recognized in the 2023 Edition of Chambers Canada
- September 27, 2022 In the News Dickinson Wright Ranked in Benchmark Litigation Labor & Employment 2022 Edition
- September 26, 2022 Blogs 移民局、コロナ禍の署名方針を恒久化へ | USCIS Makes Covid-19 Signature Policy Permanent
- September 26, 2022 Industry Alerts TTAB's Precedential Opinion in In re County of Orange Affirms Refusal of Registering Orange County's Unofficial Insignia
- September 23, 2022 In the News Caleb Green Recognized by the Washington Bar Association and National Bar Association as a 2022 Power 100 Honoree
- September 23, 2022 In the News Seven Dickinson Wright Attorneys Named 2022 Texas Super Lawyers
- September 21, 2022 Media Mentions Andrew Dorisio was recently quoted in the Business Lexington article, "Protecting your IP in the digital age,"
- September 19, 2022 In the News James Stranges Joins Dickinson Wright Toronto Office as a Partner