Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that four attorneys from our Phoenix office have been recognized in AZ Business Magazine’s 2019 Leaders issue. The leaders profiled in this issue were selected from a pool of more than 5,000 of the best and brightest Arizona business leaders in every industry. The list of 5,000 was pared down to a list of 5 leaders considered to be the most influential in their industries. The following Dickinson Wright attorneys are recognized as catalysts in their industries:
• Fred Fathe, Banking Law: Fred practices extensively in all real estate transactional areas - banking (primarily real estate and corporate finance), corporate acquisitions and in Uniform Commercial Code matters. He is a Certified Specialist for Real Property Law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. He is recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America, and Southwest Super Lawyers.
• Charles Price, Business & Commercial Litigation: Charles is a civil litigator and mediator in the areas of intellectual property, securities fraud litigation, contract, insurance, healthcare, antitrust law and corporate investigations. He has taught negotiation at the W.P. Carey School of Business at ASU and teaches negotiation to lawyers and non-lawyers across the country through LATZ Negotiation.
• Richard Friedlander, Construction: Rick is an experienced mediator and arbitrator, handling matters in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. Friedlander is listed in Best Lawyers in America and Southwest Super Lawyers and has mediated and arbitrated in excess of 1,000 disputes involving complex commercial and construction matters, and has been selected by Best Lawyers as "Lawyer of Year" multiple times for construction law/litigation and arbitration.
• Lisa Duran, Immigration: Lisa practices exclusively in the area of immigration law, primarily assisting corporations, schools, foreign investors and entrepreneurs in connection with their business immigration needs. She was a panelist at "Beyond the Wall: Looking at the Present and Future of U.S. Immigration" at Arizona State University College of Law.
- November 4-5, 2021 Webinars Dickinson Wright Health Law Virtual Summit
- November 3, 2021 Webinars Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies
- November 03, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: Protecting Software Intellectual Property in Electric and Autonomous Vehicle Technologies | 電気および自動運転車技術におけるソフトウェアの知的財産の保護
- October 26, 2021 In the News Thomas McNeill Named a “2021 Leader in the Law” by Michigan Lawyers Weekly
- October 25, 2021 Media Mentions Dickinson Wright Featured in The New York Times
- October 21, 2021 Media Mentions Flavia Campbell Appointed as Member of Global Chamber Phoenix Advisory Board
- October 20, 2021 Webinars North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation
- October 20, 2021 Webinars Automotive Industry Electrification: North America's Drive Towards Electrification: How East Asia Factors into the Equation | 北米の電動化への動き: 東アジアではどうなるのか
- October 18, 2021 Blogs Key September USCIS Process Updates | 9月の米国移民局の手続きに関する主なアップデート