Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that four attorneys from our Phoenix office have been recognized in AZ Business Magazine’s 2019 Leaders issue. The leaders profiled in this issue were selected from a pool of more than 5,000 of the best and brightest Arizona business leaders in every industry. The list of 5,000 was pared down to a list of 5 leaders considered to be the most influential in their industries. The following Dickinson Wright attorneys are recognized as catalysts in their industries:
• Fred Fathe, Banking Law: Fred practices extensively in all real estate transactional areas - banking (primarily real estate and corporate finance), corporate acquisitions and in Uniform Commercial Code matters. He is a Certified Specialist for Real Property Law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. He is recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America, and Southwest Super Lawyers.
• Charles Price, Business & Commercial Litigation: Charles is a civil litigator and mediator in the areas of intellectual property, securities fraud litigation, contract, insurance, healthcare, antitrust law and corporate investigations. He has taught negotiation at the W.P. Carey School of Business at ASU and teaches negotiation to lawyers and non-lawyers across the country through LATZ Negotiation.
• Richard Friedlander, Construction: Rick is an experienced mediator and arbitrator, handling matters in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. Friedlander is listed in Best Lawyers in America and Southwest Super Lawyers and has mediated and arbitrated in excess of 1,000 disputes involving complex commercial and construction matters, and has been selected by Best Lawyers as "Lawyer of Year" multiple times for construction law/litigation and arbitration.
• Lisa Duran, Immigration: Lisa practices exclusively in the area of immigration law, primarily assisting corporations, schools, foreign investors and entrepreneurs in connection with their business immigration needs. She was a panelist at "Beyond the Wall: Looking at the Present and Future of U.S. Immigration" at Arizona State University College of Law.
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was quoted in the Law360 article "The Biggest Trademark Rulings Of 2022."
- February 08, 2023 Media Mentions Jennifer Ko Craft was recently quoted in the Law360 article "Lizzo Convinces TTAB To Register '100% That Bitch' TM."
- February 07, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently mentioned in an article by S&P Global, "Large bank deal approvals come with new hurdle: updated resolution plans.”
- February 06, 2023 Congress Provides M&A Brokers a Statutory Exemption from Exchange Act Registration
- February 03, 2023 In the News Daniel Waldman has authored an article in Real Estate EXchange (RENX), "What you should know about Canada's prohibition on foreigners acquiring residential real estate.”
- February 03, 2023 Media Mentions Heather Frayre was quoted in the Bloomberg Law article, "Business Anxiety Rises With Labor Department Green Card Delays.”
- January 31, 2023 In the News Canada-United States Business Association to Host 11th Annual Cross-Border Economic Forecast
- January 31, 2023 Articles Advocacy in Arbitration: 5 Tips from an Arbitrator on How to Present Your Case.
- January 31, 2023 Media Mentions Joseph Silvia was recently quoted in the American Banker article, "What does the future look like for crypto lenders?"