Click “Subscribe Now” to get attorney insights on the latest developments in a range of services and industries.
Dickinson Wright PLLC is pleased to announce that four attorneys from our Phoenix office have been recognized in AZ Business Magazine’s 2019 Leaders issue. The leaders profiled in this issue were selected from a pool of more than 5,000 of the best and brightest Arizona business leaders in every industry. The list of 5,000 was pared down to a list of 5 leaders considered to be the most influential in their industries. The following Dickinson Wright attorneys are recognized as catalysts in their industries:
• Fred Fathe, Banking Law: Fred practices extensively in all real estate transactional areas - banking (primarily real estate and corporate finance), corporate acquisitions and in Uniform Commercial Code matters. He is a Certified Specialist for Real Property Law by the State Bar of Arizona Board of Legal Specialization. He is recognized as a leader in his field by Chambers USA, Best Lawyers in America, and Southwest Super Lawyers.
• Charles Price, Business & Commercial Litigation: Charles is a civil litigator and mediator in the areas of intellectual property, securities fraud litigation, contract, insurance, healthcare, antitrust law and corporate investigations. He has taught negotiation at the W.P. Carey School of Business at ASU and teaches negotiation to lawyers and non-lawyers across the country through LATZ Negotiation.
• Richard Friedlander, Construction: Rick is an experienced mediator and arbitrator, handling matters in Arizona and throughout the Southwest. Friedlander is listed in Best Lawyers in America and Southwest Super Lawyers and has mediated and arbitrated in excess of 1,000 disputes involving complex commercial and construction matters, and has been selected by Best Lawyers as "Lawyer of Year" multiple times for construction law/litigation and arbitration.
• Lisa Duran, Immigration: Lisa practices exclusively in the area of immigration law, primarily assisting corporations, schools, foreign investors and entrepreneurs in connection with their business immigration needs. She was a panelist at "Beyond the Wall: Looking at the Present and Future of U.S. Immigration" at Arizona State University College of Law.
- May 20, 2021 Seminars Suzanne Sukkar and Christy McDonald to Speak at the ICLE Labor & Employment Law Institute
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Raising Unpreserved Issues on Appeal
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Submitting Supplemental Authority
- April 16, 2021 Industry Alerts Tips for Filing Interlocutory Appeals in the Michigan Court of Appeals
- April 16, 2021 Media Mentions Jacob Frenkel Quoted by Associated Press on Elon Musk Statements
- April 15, 2021 In the News Catherine Hoffman and Gregory Mayback Named Top Lawyers by 2021 South Florida Legal Guide
- April 14, 2021 Webinars A Shot in the Arm: Current COVID-19 Workplace Issues Webinar
- April 14, 2021 Media Mentions Caleb Green Selected as Young Lawyer Fellow by American Bar Association's Intellectual Property Law Section
- April 12, 2021 In the News Trent Cornell Joins Dickinson Wright Chicago Office